- Diablo IV – PC – Review - July 16, 2023
- Eternights Arrives on PlayStation and PC September 21 - June 13, 2023
- CURVE GAMES AND MICROBIRD UNVEIL DUNGEONS OF HINTERBERG - June 13, 2023
Moonstone Island Gets New Trailer Ahead of Steam Next Fest Demo
The new video highlights all there is to do in the upcoming game!
Players will be able to go hands-on with the creature-collecting life sim during Steam Next Fest from June 19-26
STOCKHOLM – June 12, 2023 – Developer Studio Supersoft and publisher Raw Fury have released the complete version of the new trailer for Moonstone Island that debuted during the Wholesome Direct, showcasing all the ways you can enjoy your year away from home as an alchemist in training. The charming, open-world, deckbuilding life sim will have a playable demo during Steam Next Fest starting on June 19. The game will launch on PC this Q3, with Nintendo Switch coming at a later date.
Moonstone Island is a creature-collecting life sim set in an open world with over 100 islands to explore. Take on the role of a young alchemist starting a new life on a floating island in the sky. Armed with simple tools, alchemical recipes, and the ability to tame nature spirits, you’ll build a home and prove yourself as a true alchemist in a land threatened by dark forces.
- Explore Your Way: Travel by balloon, broom and glider through unique biomes, and explore dungeons to earn upgrades, collect loot and uncover secrets.
- Find Your Home: Build, decorate and customize a new home on any of the 100+ islands in your procedurally generated world.
- Make Connections: Befriend NPCs, become a member of the community, go on dates, and fall in love!
- Upgrade Your Character: Optimize your character with unique skills, and craft dozens of items and vehicles to prepare for the treacherous wilderness.
- Utilize Resources: Grow crops and flowers to brew potions and tame wild spirits to fight alongside you.
Moonstone Island will launch for PC in Q3 2023 and can be wishlisted now on Steam. A Nintendo Switch version will follow later this year. Follow the title on Twitter @Moonstone_game for the latest updates.
About Studio Supersoft
Sandy Spink founded Studio Supersoft in 2021 with the goal of making nice games for nice people. The studio is based in Toronto, Canada, but the team is distributed across Australia, Malaysia, Brazil, and several other countries. Supersoft is currently working solely on Moonstone Island, an open-world, deckbuilding life sim inspired by Sandy’s seaside upbringing, as well as the ’90s video games and cartoons he was raised on.
About Raw Fury
Raw Fury is a self-proclaimed (un)publisher. We don’t care about genres or mechanics. We care about experiences and emotions. We want to help developers make magic.