- Watch the new Extreme Gameplay Trailer for Neptunia x SENRAN KAGURA: Ninja Wars! - October 21, 2021
- Paranormal Adventure Echo Generation Spooks Series X|S, XB1, PC, GamePass Today - October 21, 2021
- Soulslike Action RPG, Sands of Aura, Docks on PC Today - October 21, 2021
Moon Festival Trailer: https://uberstrategist.link/SOLO-Fall-Event-YT
Extreme Dungeons Trailer: https://uberstrategist.link/SOLO-ExtremeDungeons-YT
New Assets: https://uberstrategist.link/SOLO-FallEvent-PressKit
Recently, Gameforge announced a roadmap update for their stunning AAA MMORPG Swords of Legends Online. Updated in line with the SOLO community’s requests, the roadmap revealed content that provides even more difficult challenges and more in-game events to come to the game ahead of schedule. Starting tomorrow, players will have the opportunity to participate in the latest in-game event, the Moon Festival.
Starting on September 16, players will be able to earn new avatars, emojis for chat, and a new photo filter for cool snapshots. The Festival Grounds can be accessed by talking to Velveteen at the Blessed Dew Terrace to open a portal leading to the beautiful Xinghejian Island. There, players will be able to celebrate together in this paradise area, which offers a moonlight swing, lantern ceremonies, lunar rituals, the rabbit meadow, and dynamic scenery such as the three different enchanting effects available only in the evening.
Moon Festival Activities:
- Road to the Moon Palace: A single-player minigame that tests your memory while tracing paths within a small area.
- Star Gatherer: Another single-player minigame with different colored stars falling from the sky onto the water’s surface. Collect them and get one point for blue stars and one point for yellow stars, plus a stackable speed buff for five seconds. Stay away from the red stars, if possible, because they will stun you for a few seconds.
- Bright Light Blessing: Not limited to the Festival Grounds, this game can be played anywhere in the game by using Moon Offering Incense to buy Sky Lanterns from Velveteen, which can be set loose to fly off into the seemingly endless skies above Shenzhou. At night (daily from 8:00 PM to 1:00 AM in-game time in Cloudrise, Chang’an, and Jiangdu), you will be refunded a portion of the cost of purchasing the Sky Lanterns and have a chance to win additional prizes in a raffle! If you are a member of an alliance, get the special “Sky Lantern: Alliance” to summon a larger lantern — the alliance benefits from this by receiving a large amount of Alliance Contributions once per week.
Participating in these events will reward players with Moon Offering Incense, the event currency that can be used when visiting the event store to purchase a variety of themed rewards.
The trailer for the Moon Festival can be found on the official YouTube channel and below:
Additional content with tomorrow’s update will include:
- New Extreme Dungeons: Frostbitten Path, Chou Prison, and Raging River Ruins
- New Hard Mode: Xuanjiu Jade Palace Raid
- Shop Update: New mounts and costumes
A new trailer featuring the Extreme Dungeons can be found below:
Enjoy the Moon Festival while it lasts and prepare for a spooky Halloween Celebration in October!
For the latest patch notes, click here: https://gf.link/SOLOPatchNotes160921EN.
Based on the legends that inspired the multi-award-winning television series, several movies, novels, and a series of games including the recent MMORPG Gu Jian Qi Tan Online – which first launched in China in July of 2019 – Swords of Legends Online introduces a fully remastered edition of the popular AAA saga to a whole new audience in Europe and the Americas, presented in glorious, high-definition visuals designed to take advantage of modern hardware. Legendary warriors will play as one of six initial classes and embark on incredible quests, join forces with formidable allies to take down challenging foes, and rest their weary heads in a home among the clouds – easily accessible thanks to their trusty flying mounts!
Swords of Legends Online is now available for Windows PC via the official Gameforge client, Steam, and Epic Games Store with text language support in English, French, and German, and English voiceovers. The game is available in three editions: $39.99 USD (€39.99), $59.99 USD (€59.99), and $99.99 USD (€99.99).
Keep up to date with the latest Swords of Legends Online news by following the game on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Twitch, and Discord, and by liking it on Facebook and the official Swords of Legends Online website.