- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries – Legend of the Kestrel Lancers Expansion Ready to Deploy on Sept. 23 for PC, PlayStation(R)4, PlayStation(R)5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S Consoles - September 17, 2021
- Clash: Artifacts of Chaos Dev Diary - September 17, 2021
- Team17 announces partnership with PlaySide Studios to publish strategy game Age of Darkness: Final Stand - September 17, 2021
TAKE A CULINARY TOUR THROUGH HYDAELYN WITH THE ULTIMATE FINAL FANTASY XIV COOKBOOK – RELEASING NOVEMBER 9
LOS ANGELES (August 4, 2021) – SQUARE ENIX® and Insight Editions are today revealing The Ultimate FINAL FANTASY® XIV Cookbook, giving fans around the world a chance to experience the gastronomical delights Hydaelyn has to offer.
Releasing November 9, the 192-page cookbook provides an opportunity to recreate and experience the rich culinary landscape of FINAL FANTASY XIV Online. Featuring favorite flavors from across Hydaelyn and Norvrandt with easy-to-follow instructions, this tome provides numerous tips on how to make the most of the ingredients involved and includes recipes such as the Farmer’s Breakfast, Knight’s Bread of Coerthas and La Noscea’s Rolanberry Cheesecake.
A sizzle video showing off some of the recipes can be viewed here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTcXL2uif_w
Key features of the book include:
- Exclusive Foreword written by FINAL FANTASY XIV Online Producer and Director, Naoki Yoshida.
- Perfect for every home cook with step-by-step directions and beautiful photos, learn to make iconic in-game foods, bringing the lush culinary landscape of FINAL FANTASY XIV Online to life.
- Recipes for every occasion, from quick snacks you can enjoy while exploring Eorzea to decadent desserts and meals fit for royalty, this book contains recipes for both simple and celebratory fare.
- A stunning addition to your collection, this exquisitely detailed hardcover book is the perfect acquisition for your kitchen library—a must have for every FINAL FANTASY fan.
The Ultimate FINAL FANTASY XIV Cookbook is available to pre-order now at the SQUARE ENIX Store and select retailers. An exclusive version of the cookbook featuring an alternate cover design will be available to players in North America and Canada who purchase the book through Gamestop.
Gamestop Will Offer a Version of the Cookbook with Special Cover Art
With more than 22 million total registered players, there has never been a better time for newcomers to begin their adventures in the critically acclaimed FINAL FANTASY XIV Online saga. The expanded Free Trial now includes all content from A Realm Reborn and the Heavensward™ expansion (and updates through Patch 3.56), as well as an additional playable race (Au Ra), and three additional playable jobs (Dark Knight, Astrologian, and Machinist). Free Trial players can enjoy hundreds of hours of award-winning gameplay and story experiences equivalent to two full FINAL FANTASY titles, without limit on playtime. More information is available here: https://sqex.to/FFXIVFreeTrial
For more information on the highly anticipated upcoming fourth expansion pack, FINAL FANTASY XIV: Endwalker™, including press assets, please visit: https://press.na.square-enix.com/Final-Fantasy-XIV-Endwalker
Endwalker Teaser Site: https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/endwalker/
SQUARE ENIX® Press Site: https://press.na.square-enix.com/
The Lodestone®: https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/
Official Facebook®: https://www.facebook.com/FinalFantasyXIV
Official Twitter®: @FF_XIV_EN
Official Instagram®: @ffxiv
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix, Inc. is affiliated with a global network of leading development studios such as Crystal Dynamics® and Eidos Montréal™. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 163 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 83 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 84 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
More information on Square Enix, Inc. can be found at https://square-enix-games.com
About the Author
Victoria Rosenthal launched her blog, Pixelated Provisions, in 2012 to combine her lifelong passions for video games and food. She resides in Houston, Texas. Victoria is the author of Fallout®: The Vault Dweller’s Official Cookbook and Destiny: The Official Cookbook.
About Insight Editions
Celebrated for its unwavering dedication to quality, Insight Editions is a publisher of innovative books and collectibles that push the boundaries of creativity, design, and production. Through its acclaimed film, television, and gaming program, Insight strives to produce unique books and products that provide new ways to engage with fan-favorite characters and stories. For more information, visit www.insighteditions.com