- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries – Legend of the Kestrel Lancers Expansion Ready to Deploy on Sept. 23 for PC, PlayStation(R)4, PlayStation(R)5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S Consoles - September 17, 2021
- Clash: Artifacts of Chaos Dev Diary - September 17, 2021
- Team17 announces partnership with PlaySide Studios to publish strategy game Age of Darkness: Final Stand - September 17, 2021
– Developer and publisher Digital Extremes (DE) invites Warframe players to witness the first-ever gameplay reveal of the highly anticipated The New War content expansion during the fan-favorite TennoLive broadcast of TennoCon on Saturday, July 17. Virtual attendees of the 6th annual player event, are encouraged to watch The New War world-reveal live on Twitch, July 17 at 5PM ET to claim a Prime Warframe. DE will also host an in-game Relay event where Warframe players can unite with friends from around the world, including the award-winning Canadian studio, for a one-time interactive preview event featuring a sneak peek of exclusive new content.
Old enemies will emerge to wage The New War in the highly-anticipated content expansion first revealed at TennoCon 2018 in DE’s hometown of London, Ontario, surrounded by thousands of players, before transitioning to a virtual event in 2020 due to COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
“As most players know by now, we’re bringing The New War back to TennoCon! It’s going to be a special moment for all of us, as it’s been a while since we first discussed this expansion with players. We truly hope Tenno will enjoy a day dedicated to them and the memorable experiences we’ve shared together in Warframe”, said Sheldon Carter, Chief Operating Officer at DE. “There’s plenty of new and exciting reveals to be made, but players will have to tune-in to TennoLive to find out more. We have an engaging and interactive broadcast planned that will provide something for everyone, plus there’s a Loki Prime Drop.”
For more information on The New War tune in to TennoLive and for real-time updates and access to official Warframe assets during the event, follow @DigitalExtremes on Twitter.
For several years, TennoLive has been the can’t-miss, direct-to-player announcement platform of choice for DE and the global Warframe community, engaging nearly half a million people for some of Warframe’s biggest reveals.
“We’ve spent a lot of time talking about The New War on Devstreams and at past TennoCons. We’ve shown cinematics, added in-game messages and lead ups, and now the wait is over… we are so excited to finally provide some answers and give everyone a small piece of what’s to come with The New War. We’re thankful for the patience of our players and we look forward to seeing their reactions to some of our big reveals in the chat”, said Rebecca Ford, Live Operations and Community Director at DE. “Their support creates this event, it gives players all over the world the opportunity to celebrate together each and every year. And this year, we have a special in-game preview event that players will appreciate.”
DE is rewarding players with several premium and exclusive items for watching. Additionally, players will be treated to new reveals from Lotus voice actor and event host, Rebecca Ford and special guests Steve Sinclair, Scott McGregor, Geoff Crookes, and Sheldon Carter during TennoLive. Visit www.warframe.com/tennocon for additional in-game items and redemption information, plus a detailed schedule of events, programming and merchandise.
Twitch and Steam Drop During TennoCon
- Vastilok Gunblade Weapon
- Awarded for watching thirty consecutive minutes between 12:30 p.m. ET – 5:00 p.m. ET
In-Game Relay Event Reward During TennoLive Segment
- Tannukai Longsword Skin and Armor Set
- Awarded at the end of the TennoLive in-game Relay event, must be present to qualify
Twitch and Steam Drop During TennoLive Segment
- Loki Prime Warframe with Slot
- Awarded for watching thirty consecutive minutes between 5:00 p.m. ET – 7:00 p.m. ET
Warframe is an award-winning, cooperative, third-person, looter shooter with frenetic and visceral combat, set in a constantly evolving and expanding sci-fi universe. Players collect and master a sprawling arsenal of different Warframes – each with their own unique abilities – as well as weapons, companions, mechs and even pilotable starships, and personalize them to look and play exactly the way you want with an endless array of customization options.
Warframe can be enjoyed solo or in squads of up to four players. Players embark on cinematic quests across dozens of planets, three Open Worlds, and even the depths of deep space, battling a nefarious, ancient evil that threatens the fate of the Origin System.
To keep up with the latest updates, be sure to follow Warframe on Twitch, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram or visit www.warframe.com. Warframe is available free-to-play on PC, Steam, Epic Games Store, PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®5, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and Nintendo™ Switch.
About Digital Extremes
Founded in 1993 by James Schmalz, Digital Extremes ranks as one of the world’s top independent video game development studios. Originating with the co-creation of Epic Games’ multi-million unit selling Unreal® franchise including Unreal and Unreal Tournament, Digital Extremes went on to develop Dark Sector®, BioShock® for the PlayStation®3, the BioShock 2 multiplayer campaign, and The Darkness® II. The studio reached critical and commercial success with the free-to-play action game, Warframe®, supporting a global community of 60+ million registered players across all major core gaming platforms. For more informati