Latest posts by TDM News Room (see all)
- Cyberpunk 2077 Director, Voice Actress Headline MomoCon’s Digital December Event - December 3, 2020
- Tinkertown, Headup’s Cheerful 16-bit Sandbox Adventure RPG, Arrives on Steam Today | Headup - December 3, 2020
- Once upon a time in the wild, wild west… - December 3, 2020
Intel Incoming: Call of Duty: Mobile celebrates its first anniversary today in style with the launch of a brand-new season, exciting events, and a new social space for players to hang out.
With more than 300 million downloads in the first year, Call of Duty: Mobile has gone from 11 maps at launch to 23, from one Multiplayer mode to 27, and the main Battle Royale map has increased by roughly 50% in size. The game also launched a year ago with about 200 primary and secondary weapons and has since expanded that number to 1,400, and lastly, the game also features 182 playable characters in-game!
Call of Duty: Mobile Anniversary is available now on both Android and iOS, and includes the biggest injection of content ever:
- New Battle Royale map – Alcatraz, from Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’s Blackout mode
- A new social space for players called “The Club.” It is a place for players to hang out, socialize with friends, and play various mini games, all within the Call of Duty: Mobile experience
- In addition to the monthly Battle Pass, there are of course new maps, items, and Characters, as well as a full month of seasonal events to keep players engaged and entertained
Assets for the Call of Duty: Mobile Anniversary season may be downloaded here:
For more information about Call of Duty: Mobile Anniversary visit: