- Sentient sword adventure Slash Quest launches this fall - September 21, 2020
- Launch Date Reveal: Mega Man Meets Captain Planet in Adventures of Chris – ‘90s Cartoon-Inspired Game (Switch, PC) 👾 - September 21, 2020
- Harvest Moon: Light of Hope Special Edition Complete is Available Now on Xbox One and the Microsoft Store - September 18, 2020
Ginga Force Shoots Its Way to PlayStation 4 and Steam For the First Time on September 24th!
Take flight and fight as the vertical shoot ‘em up arrives on PS4 and Steam
Gothenburg, Sweden – September 15, 2020 – Publisher and developers Rising Star Games and Qute respectively are ready for gamers to take flight and fight as vertical shoot ‘em up Ginga Force arrives September 24th on PlayStation 4 and Steam. Ginga Force will be available as a digital download on the PlayStation Store and Steam for $19.99.
The vertical shoot ‘em up Gina Force was first released in Japan during 2013, as a spiritual successor to Eschatos (2011), also developed by Qute. A spin-off, Nakusaki Chronicles (2019) will also have a western release estimated during the fall of 2020.
Ginga Force follows the story of Alex and Margaret, two exceptional pilots who must battle against various deadly bosses each with their own powerful Mechas. Ginga Force features a dramatic ten stage Story Mode with three levels of difficulty to suit all fans. Take control and pilot an aircraft while using the weapon customization system combining main-, sub- and special weapons into thousands of possible combinations. Additionally, players can also enjoy the thrill and excitement of high score chasing in Score Attack Mode with Online Leaderboards.
- Various exciting bosses over a dramatic ten stage Story Mode
- Alternative Score Attack Mode with Online Leaderboards
- Pilot three exciting ship types, each with unique firepower
- Weapon customization system combining main-, sub- and special weapons into thousands of possible combinations
- Unique lineup of enemy characters each with powerful Mechas to battle against
About Rising Star Games
Founded in 2004, Rising Star Games has built a portfolio of over 130 titles across a wide variety of platforms, from cherished brands such as Harvest Moon, Beyblade and Cooking Mama to cult classics like Deadly Premonition and La Mulana. Originally established to bring Japanese games to a western audience, Rising Star Games has also published games from indie developers across the world.
As of 2019, Rising Star Games has refocused its publishing activities on Japanese games.
About Qute Corporation
Headquartered in Sagamihara, Japan, Qute is a company involved in the design, development, release and management of software products and services. For home consoles, they have developed and released shoot’em up games such as “Ginga Force” (Xbox 360), “Eschatos” (Xbox 360), and “Natsuki Chronicles” (Xbox One) in Japan.