- Bleach: Brave Souls is coming to Steam this Summer - July 31, 2020
- FAIRY TAIL Explodes onto Home Consoles! - July 31, 2020
- Peaky Blinders: Mastermind comes to PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC 20th of August 2020 - July 30, 2020
Kafka-inspired Metamorphosis has a Release Date and is Available for Preorder
Prepare for the narrative adventure coming this summer to PC, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One
Krakow, Poland–July 29th, 2020. All in! Games has announced the release date for Metamorphosis, the narrative adventure inspired by Kafka’s curious imagination. Metamorphosis is set to release this summer on August 12 on PC (Steam and GOG), PS4, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One. The game is now available for preorder on Xbox One with a 10% discount. Additionally, a free demo will be available on Steam from July 29 to August 5.
Watch the official Release Date trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GjGd26Hho4&feature=youtu.be
Metamorphosis lets players experience:
- A bug’s perspective in first person – see the world in a whole new way
- Challenging environmental puzzles – do parkour, climb walls, search for clues, and overcome obstacles
- Unique movement mechanics – make full use of your tiny body and sticky limbs
- A story inspired by Kafka’s imagination – meet eccentric characters in a hand-painted world as you journey through surrealist landscapes towards The Tower
Play as Gregor, a man who has morphed into a tiny insect, and set out on an extraordinary journey to unravel the mystery of your transformation. Metamorphosis is a first person adventure set in a surrealist world where your newfound abilities are your last and only hope for redemption.
Wishlist on Steam:
Join the Discord server:
About Ovid Works
Ovid Works is an independent video game studio from Warsaw, Poland started in 2015 as the passion project of friends who wanted to bring traditional storytelling and interactive gameplay closer together. Today they are a team of 17 talented individuals working together to tell vivid stories through innovative gameplay.
About All in! Games
All in! Games is a new video game publishing and production company based in Krakow, Poland. Founded in 2018, the team has raised 10M EUR for production and marketing and already signed sixteen games, including Ghostrunner (One More Level), Paradise Lost (PolyAmorous), Alaloth – Champions of The Four Kingdoms (Gamera Interactive), and Tools Up! (The Knights of Unity).