- Sentient sword adventure Slash Quest launches this fall - September 21, 2020
- Launch Date Reveal: Mega Man Meets Captain Planet in Adventures of Chris – ‘90s Cartoon-Inspired Game (Switch, PC) 👾 - September 21, 2020
- Harvest Moon: Light of Hope Special Edition Complete is Available Now on Xbox One and the Microsoft Store - September 18, 2020
Succumb to a world of Ancient Horror!
Elden: Path of the Forgotten, one of the indie gems of this summer’s digital events, is NOW available on Utomik (Subscription), Steam and Nintendo Switch for $15.99. Developed by Australian solo developer Dylan J. Walker (Onerat Games) and published by Another Indie, the publisher behind acclaimed horror titles like Yuppie Psycho and the SIMULACRA series, Elden: Path of the Forgotten guides players on a mission across a blighted land to save Elden’s mother from ancient horrors.
Elden: Path of the Forgotten is part of a new wave of classic 16 and 8 bit style games, such as Hyper Light Drifter and Children of Morta, and was described as “darker and more unsettling that Salt & Sanctuary or Titan Souls” by PC Gamer’s Fraser Brown. Elden is a somber, intriguing, and exquisite journey that invites the players to discover a narrative by themselves.
- Explore a cryptic and disturbing world that combines challenge with a unique visual narrative.
- Master a range of weapons in impressive battles against Eldritch creatures.
- Harness unearthly powers with dreadful, unearthly spells.
- Corrupt your sanity with a gorgeous haunting, minimalist soundtrack.If you need more information about Elden: Path of the Forgotten, check out our Steam page
Join our Partnered Discord!