This is a Press Release by, Nintendo
Nintendo Download: Pre-Purchase Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore Now!
REDMOND, Wash.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
The Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore game launches Jan. 17, with additional character stories, more battle elements and a new song. (Photo: Business Wire)
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore (Pre-Purchase) – Explore a hyper-stylish Tokyo bursting with music, pop idols and danger when the Fire Emblem series and ATLUS games collide on the Nintendo Switch system. The Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore game launches Jan. 17, with additional character stories, more battle elements and a new song. For those who want to slay rogue spirits as soon as the game launches, pre-purchase is now available.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
- Aborigenus – Available Jan. 10
- Arcade Archives Penguin-Kun Wars
- Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk DX – Available Jan. 14
- Atelier Dusk Trilogy Deluxe Pack – Available Jan. 14
- Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky DX – Available Jan. 14
- Atelier Shallie: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea DX – Available Jan. 14
- Cooking Tycoons – 3 in 1 Bundle
- Demolish & Build 2018 – Available Jan. 15
- Drunk-Fu: Wasted Masters – Available Jan. 10
- Invisible Fist
- Jump Gunners – Available Jan. 13
- Nicky – The Home Alone Golf Ball
- Sir Eatsalot
- Squidlit – Available Jan. 14
- Super Mega Space Blaster Special Turbo – Available Jan. 14
- Technosphere – Available Jan. 10
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on New Nintendo 3DS:
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 2DS XL and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch, http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.
Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at http://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please register on the site.