Latest posts by TDM News Room (see all)
- Join Ace and Erin on their Quest to find the key to save humanity in Arc of Alchemist! - January 18, 2020
- Warhammer Vermintide 2 Winds of Magic – Available on Playstation 4 - January 18, 2020
- Rebellion brings you six minutes of footage breaking down Zombie Army 4: Dead War - January 18, 2020
This is a Press Release by, Idea Factory International
GAMEPLAY TRAILER EXPLORES THE DESERT OF BEGINNINGS + NEW LUNAGEAR SS IN ARC OF ALCHEMIST
LOS ANGELES, CA., January 8, 2020 – Learn more about the Desert of Beginnings and unlock the true power of the Lunagear in this week’s Gameplay trailer and Lunagear screenshot batch! The desert-filled RPG Arc of Alchemist will be heading to North America on January 30, 2020 and Europe on January 31, 2020 for the PlayStation®4 and Nintendo Switch™. This week, we visit a new Gameplay trailer that show various gameplay systems:
- 7+ Playable Characters: With the new updates for the PS4 and Nintendo Switch release in North America and Europe, you can now play as 7+ characters! Each character specializes in different weapons, but Quinn can utilize all the weapons available! She can master the arts of the Lance, or even a Crossbow! The choice is yours!
- Gimmicks and Traps: Around every sand dune lie gimmicks and traps that can harm or slow down your party’s progression. Gimmicks such as mechanical pillars, deadly spikes, and gas fields should be avoided at all costs, but keep spare potions just in case!
- Base Building, Character Customization, and Upgrades: The Base is an area for your squad to regroup, rejuvenate, and upgrade stats for future expeditions. Create new facilities that can add bonuses to a character’s base stats. Buy new equipment and weapons to strengthen a character’s attack and defenses. Adjust the formation of your squad before battle and even on-the-go! As you level up your characters and gather currency, players are able to increase a character’s base stats and learn new passive and active skills. Players can even change character skins to keep your squad looking fresh on the battlefield!
Lastly, we have a Lunagear screenshot batch! Use the Lunagear and master the four different Orb Elements: Fire, Water, Wind, and Earth. Use one element, like the Fire Orb, to summon a fire projectile or even combine two elements to summon more powerful attacks, which can be useful against huge, mechanical bosses!
The North American version will release digitally for both the Nintendo Switch™ and PlayStation®4. The European version will release digitally for the Nintendo Switch, and the PS4 version will have a physical and digital release.
The North American and European releases for the Nintendo Switch and PS4 include updated system features, including the aforementioned abilty to play as 7+ characters.
Download the Gameplay Trailer* + Lunagear screenshot batch* with the buttons below.
*Trailer/Screenshots from the PS4 version
Enter the desert in search of the key to save humanity – the Great Power. One year, the king declared that he would send a large-scale investigation team to the Desert of Beginnings.
Chosen to captain this mission, Quinn Bravesford leads her soldiers into battle against a swath of enemy nations for the sake of her kingdom. Quinn gazes at the ancient alchemic device, the Lunagear, within her hand. According to the legends of yore, once the Lunagear is equipped with the four Orbs, it will unlock the Great Power that will save humanity. Only one Orb resides in Quinn’s Lunagear. Collecting the four Orbs for the Lunagear, however, is a mere legend.
With the threat of dangerous creatures and Machine Dolls wandering the desert, one of the enemy nations, the Principality of Neuhaven, has dispatched their military in search of the Great Power. Now, Quinn and her band of allies must fight against the Principality of Neuhaven in hopes to find the Great Power and save humanity. Quinn steels herself, but even so, she can’t help but doubt the existence of the Great Power…
Newly Polished and Ready for Battle – In the Western release, players can explore the Desert of Beginnings with updated system UIs and new base facilities for better character leveling. With this update, players can now choose from 7+ playable characters, each specializing in unique weapons, attacks, and abilities!
Four Orbs to Rule Them All – Wielding the Lunagear allows players to combine two of the four elemental Orbs: Fire, Earth, Water, and Wind. Use the Lunagear to combine the elements and manipulate organic and mechanical environments to open new pathways and reach new heights, and even combine two Orbs to create special effects!
Build a Strong Base and Conquer – The Base is an oasis for the party to relax and reconfigure themselves for the next fight. Strategize the next plan of attack by customizing troop formations and setting each character’s battle tactics. Swap Orbs in your Lunagear to find a combination best suited for your next adventure. Swap, upgrade, and alter each character’s equipment tailored to your playing style. Assign active and passive abilities, boost character stats, and build facilities that will help improve your party’s makeup!
Amass Items and Exchange – Around every sand dune lies a multitude of treasures. Seek out items that can be used to equip and strengthen your party or exchange materials goods to alter a weapon’s appearance. Some weapons can only be forged with special materials, so be wary of what you sell!
Please share the Arc of Alchemist Gameplay Trailer + Lunagear screenshot batch at your earliest convenience. Thanks!