- Bless Unleashed’s 2nd PC Beta is Now Live - January 15, 2021
- WRATH: Aeon of Ruin Unleashes Third Early Access Update Today Ahead of Summer Launch - January 15, 2021
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Season One Continues with New Modes and Map Today, Plus New Zombies Experience and Multiplayer Map in February - January 15, 2021
This is a Press Release by, Square Enix
NEW BLUE MAGE CONTENT AND PVP MODE ARRIVE TO FINAL FANTASY XIV ONLINE WITH PATCH 5.15
LOS ANGELES (Dec. 10, 2019) – SQUARE ENIX® today released FINAL FANTASY® XIV Online Patch 5.15. This update introduces new challenges for Warriors of Light, including a new PvP mode for those looking to test their skills against other players and the first major update for the Blue Mage—content which can be enjoyed solo or with friends.
Further details on Patch 5.15 content is available below:
- New PvP Frontline: Onsal Hakair (Danshig Naadam) – This new frontline map and ruleset teams up each of Eorzea’s grand companies with a tribe of Azim Steppe as they fight for control of territory in this grand demonstration of martial prowess. Each team will work to capture ‘Oovo,’ bases which earn a team points while under their control—the first team to accumulate the required points will be declared the winner.
Blue Mage Job Updates – FINAL FANTASY XIV Online’s first limited job receives its first major update following its introduction earlier this year.
- Level Cap Increase from Level 50 to Level 60
- New Blue Mage Job Quests
- Learn New Iconic Blue Magic Spells
- Introduction of the Blue Mage Log – Form a party of blue mages to conquer various dungeons and trials through teamwork and strategy using blue magic. Players can reap weekly rewards by defeating specific targets, including high-difficulty “prime targets” that provide even greater bounties.
New Mount, Minion, Crafting Recipes, Achievements, and More.
Full Patch 5.15 notes can be found here: https://sqex.link/p515f
Players new to FINAL FANTASY XIV Online are invited to download a free trial to access content up to level 35, create up to eight playable characters and experience the different playable races, classes, and jobs with no restrictions on playtime. New players who wish to experience the free trial may register here: http://sqex.to/FFXIVFreeTrial.
FINAL FANTASY XIV: Shadowbringers is the third expansion for FINAL FANTASY XIV Online and has received acclaim from critics and fans alike since its release in July 2019. Packed with striking new environments, the new gunbreaker and dancer jobs, Hrothgar and Viera races, Trust system and much more, it offers players both old and new hundreds of hours of content to explore.
FINAL FANTASY XIV: Shadowbringers has been rated T (Teen) by the ESRB.
Official Website: https://press.na.square-enix.com/
Official Shadowbringers Website: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/shadowbringers/
Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FinalFantasyXIV
Official Twitter: @FF_XIV_EN
Official Instagram: @ffxiv
About Square Enix, Inc.:
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix, Inc. is affiliated with a global network of leading development studios such as Crystal Dynamics® and Eidos Montréal™. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 147 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 78 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 74 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
More information on Square Enix, Inc. can be found at https://square-enix-games.com.