Latest posts by TDM News Room (see all)
- Nintendo Switch Achieves Its Best Week of Sales Ever in the U.S. - December 5, 2019
- Free Jumbo Demo for Dragon Quest Builders 2 on PC - December 5, 2019
- DREADLANDS – BETA BEGIN TODAY - December 5, 2019
This is a Press Release by, SEGA
HE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS: UNLEASH DAEMONIC POWER IN THE SHADOW & THE BLADE FOR TOTAL WAR WARHAMMER II
New campaign pack includes new characters, units, magic lore, campaign mechanics and much more.
Tz’arkan, the Drinker of Worlds has escaped from his eternal prison within the Realm of Chaos and latched himself onto the mind of Malus Darkblade, forging a deadly partnership that reverberates throughout the New World. Sensing the potential of this daemonic entity, the Nightlord of Clan Eshin has dispatched his most trusted assassin, Deathmaster Snikch, to track down the daemon and investigate its true power.
Out December 12thand playable in both the Eye of The Vortex and Mortal Empire campaigns, the Shadow & The Blade introduces two legendary lords to Total War: WARHAMMER II, both with an insatiable desire to spread destruction across the battlefields of the world. With swarms of sneaky rats, nightmarish Medusa-bound blood shrines, stealth magic lore, and a unique and intertwined campaign, players have an arsenal of new ways to inflict death upon their enemies.
Shadow and Blade:
- 2 playable factions – Clan Eshin (Skaven) and Hag Graef (Dark Elves)
- 2 legendary lords – Death Master Snikch, Malus Darkblade
- 12 units; High Beast Master, Bloodwrack Medusa, Master Assassins, Eshin Triads and more.
- Lore of Stealth (Skaven)
Free Content Update:
- Legendary lord – Rapanse de Lyonesse (Bretonnia)
- Legendary hero – Henri Le Massif (Bretonnia)
In addition to this, some significant quality of life improvements has been made to enemy turn time durations. Players can now expect to see up to a 60% decrease in wait times between turns, however this will be dependent on their current game state.
Details on the Shadow & The Blade can be found on the total war FAQ here.
Click here to pre-order Shadow & the Blade and receive 10% off.
Embargo: November 27th 3pm GMT
Release Date: December 12th 3pm GMT
Suggested Retail Price: £6.99, $8.99, €8.99
Store Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1158180