This is a Press Release by, Headup
Developer Elder Games and publisher Headup invite you to delve into the galactic unknown — at warp factor 9 — as their sci-fi action RPG Everreach: Project Eden is set to launch on Xbox One and Windows PC on December 4. To prepare you for your mission on the planet Eden, the team has released a new trailer, which showcases the futuristic gear available to you, along with giving you a first-hand look at the upgrade system.
Eden is a dangerous place, so be sure to give yourself a head-start on your expedition by watching the video.
A fast-paced, story-driven action RPG, Everreach: Project Eden is set on the visually stunning planet Eden. As Nora Hardwood, a member of the Everreach Corporation’s Security Division, your mission is to clear the planet for colonization and investigate recent unusual happenings on the planet’s surface.
Discover the ancient secrets of a long-forgotten civilization as you explore a vast alien world and descend into its enigmatic depths. Packed with engaging ground combat, high-speed vehicular warfare, and a compelling level and skill system, Everreach immerses you in its intriguing story and diversified gameplay.
Features of Everreach: Project Eden include:
- Over 80 upgrades available to let you customize your skills and gear
- Engage in fierce battles, deploy forcefields or use the environment against your foes
- Hop onto your hoverbike to engage in high-speed vehicular warfare
- Immerse yourself in eight hours of story — crafted by Michelle Clough a writer and former narrative QA for the Mass Effect trilogy
- Explore Eden’s beautiful vistas designed by Mai-Anh Tran, a film artist who worked on movies such as WarCraft and Star Trek: Beyond
Everreach: Project Eden will be available for $24.99 on Xbox One and Windows PC via Steam on December 4.
Social media shout outs are greatly appreciated. You can keep up to date on all the latest news regarding Everreach: Project Eden buy giving Elder Games a “like” on Facebook and by following Headup on Twitter.