- NEO: The World Ends with You Announced for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch - November 23, 2020
- Nuketown ’84 Map Heads to Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War on November 24 - November 20, 2020
- Nintendo News: Experience the Untold Story of the Great Calamity in Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity Today! - November 20, 2020
This is a Press Release by, Gameforge
Gameforge Today Launches the Highly-Anticipated MMORPG Kingdom Under Fire 2 in North America and Europe
Epic Korean MMORPG-RTS Hybrid Now Available for Windows PC via Gameforge Starting at $29.99 USD (€29.99)
KARLSRUHE, GERMANY (NOVEMBER 14, 2019) – Gameforge — the leading Western publisher of popular multiplayer online games including AION, Elsword, OGame, SoulWorker, and TERA — is thrilled to announce the release of Kingdom Under Fire 2, the long-awaited new chapter in South Korean developer Blueside’s award-winning Kingdom Under Fire series. Kingdom Under Fire 2 is available starting today for Windows PC in North America and Europe at Gameforge.com.
Combining the massively multiplayer online role-playing (MMORPG) and real-time strategy (RTS) genres, Kingdom Under Fire 2 is the most ambitious entry yet in the popular fantasy series, which saw its last release — Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom — over a decade ago.
“Kingdom Under Fire 2 has been one of the most exciting projects Gameforge has published,” said Tomislav Perkovic, Chief Product Officer at Gameforge. “We worked closely with developer Blueside to take an already fantastic game to the finish line, transitioning gameplay balancing from a free-to-play business model to a traditional premium model where players simply buy to play and have a content-rich experience from the start. Today’s launch of Kingdom Under Fire 2 is just the start as we have future updates in the pipeline that series fans will no doubt love!”
“After many long years developing our most ambitious game ever created, the time has finally come for western players to experience Kingdom Under Fire 2,” said Sejung Kim, CEO of Blueside. “Thanks to their considerable publishing experience in the online games market, Gameforge has helped Blueside fully realize the vision of Kingdom Under Fire 2. We look forward to re-opening the gates to Bersia to our fans, as well as to newcomers, who have been eagerly awaiting this day.”
Kingdom Under Fire 2 is set in a world where three powerful factions—the Human Alliance, Dark Legion, and Encablossians— compete for control over the land of Bersia. Players can choose from several hero classes and focus on building up their individual characters or command massive armies as war strategists. Kingdom Under Fire 2 takes place 50 years after the events of Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders and features an immersive story-driven online campaign, playable solo or multiplayer.
Kingdom Under Fire 2 Key Features:
- Become a Legend: Master a unique and visually diverse MMORPG where you can dictate the fate of the world alone or with allies.
- Enter the Front Lines: Engage in action-packed hack ‘n’ slash combat against thousands of foes — including legions of bloodthirsty orcs, magic wielders, towering beasts, and fellow players.
- Command the Battlefield: Switch to an RTS perspective to command over 80 different types of troops from 10 different factions and strategize the fall of kingdoms in epic PvP battles featuring thousands of units! Troops can be leveled up and equipped with new gear that grants master tacticians a variety of abilities and options on the battlefield.
- Be the Hero You Want to Be: Berserker, Elementalist, Gunslinger, Ranger, and Spellsword classes offer players unique abilities and playstyles as well as rich backstories that expand the lore of the Kingdom Under Fire series.
Kingdom Under Fire 2 is available today for purchase in three editions, priced at $29.99 USD (€29.99), $49.99 USD (€49.99), and $99.99 USD (€99.99) from the official Gameforge site.
For more information about Kingdom Under Fire 2, please visit http://gf.link/kingdomunderfire2EN.
With more than 20 titles and over 450 million registered players in more than 75 countries, Gameforge is the leading provider of free-to-play massively multiplayer online games (MMOs) in the Western Hemisphere. Headquartered in Karlsruhe, Germany, Gameforge specializes in publishing Asian titles in Western markets. Their significant portfolio encompasses numerous well-known brands, including AION, Elsword, Guardians of Ember, OGame, SoulWorker, TERA, and Europe’s most successful MMO, Metin2.
Blueside’s philosophy is that their games should be designed to bring joy to players of all ages and backgrounds, which has allowed them to cultivate a great number of fans across the world since their establishment in 2003. This philosophy strongly motivated the studio and led them to create the popular Kingdom Under Fire series for Xbox and Xbox 360 platforms. Blueside’s list of developed titles includes Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders, Kingdom Under Fire: Heroes, Ninety-Nine Nights, Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom, and Kingdom Under Fire 2.
For more information, please visit http://www.blueside.co.kr