- Bleach: Brave Souls is coming to Steam this Summer - July 31, 2020
- FAIRY TAIL Explodes onto Home Consoles! - July 31, 2020
- Peaky Blinders: Mastermind comes to PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC 20th of August 2020 - July 30, 2020
This is a Press Release by, Reef Entertainment
TERMINATOR: RESISTANCE RELEASES NOVEMBER 2019
London, 19 September 2019: UK video game publisher Reef Entertainment is proud to announce the release of TERMINATOR: RESISTANCE for PlayStation®4, Xbox One and PC via Steam®. It will release on November 15 2019 in Europe & Australia and December 3 2019 in North America.
TERMINATOR: RESISTANCE is a single player first-person shooter developed by Teyon. It features an original story based on the film rights for legendary motion-pictures’THE TERMINATOR’ and ‘T2: JUDGMENT DAY’. It takes place in a post-apocalyptic Los Angeles, nearly 30 years after Judgment Day, and expands upon the Future War glimpsed at in the iconic films from James Cameron, ‘THE TERMINATOR’ and ‘T2: JUDGMENT DAY’.
TERMINATOR: RESISTANCE introduces a new hero, Jacob Rivers, a soldier in the Resistance Pacific Division. Despite the fact that Jacob is just a private, he’ll soon discover that he’s been targeted by the latest threat from SKYNET and marked for termination!
SKYNET may be destined to lose this war, but at what cost to Jacob? Experience the events leading up to the decisive final battle, smash SKYNET’s Defense Grid and help decide the fate of mankind in the war against the machines!
- Resist the machines! Fight against a selection of iconic enemies from the films, including the T-800, as well as a host of enemies that are brand new to the Terminator universe.
- Equip an arsenal of plasma weaponry to run and gun or sneak and hack through sprawling environments! The world isn’t as forgiving as it used to be so you’ll need to search for scraps to trade and craft.
- Choose the kind of hero you want to be by leveling up your skills while exploring post-Apocalyptic Los Angeles.
- Complete story missions to rise through the ranks of the Resistance as well as side-quests to help your friends.
- Change the fate of mankind! Protect a motley crew of survivors, each with their own motivations and backstories. The actions you take throughout the game will impact their survival and change the ending you get.
About ‘THE TERMINATOR’ and ‘T2: JUDGMENT DAY’:
THE TERMINATOR’ was released in 1984 and is widely regarded as a science-fiction classic, launching a beloved franchise that has been expanded on via a variety of media and further movies. A humanoid cyborg from a future dominated by machines is sent back in time to kill the mother of the as-yet-unborn rebel leader John Connor. Meanwhile, the rebels also select an agent to travel back in time and stop the Terminator, thereby ensuring that events follow their pre-ordained course.
‘T2: JUDGMENT DAY’ was released in 1991 and was an immediate worldwide box office success. Continuing the tale, T2 remains at its heart a classic science fiction tale featuring robots running amok, time travel paradoxes and dystopian future worlds. Opening to huge fanfare, T2 went on to become one of the highest-grossing, academy award winning, and most culturally iconic science fiction motion-pictures of all time.
About Studio Canal:
STUDIOCANAL is a subsidiary of the CANAL+ Group. It is one of Europe’s leading companies in the market for co-production, acquisition, distribution and sales of international feature films and TV series. STUDIOCANAL is the only studio which operates simultaneously in three main European territories – France, the United Kingdom and Germany – as well as in Australia and New Zealand.
About Reef Entertainment:
Reef Entertainment is a UK based Video Games Publisher. Founded in 2005, the company has changed and developed a lot over the years. In 2010 Reef was acquired by the Creative Distribution Group, which has been instrumental in its growth and development. Not only is Reef actively expanding its Publishing capabilities, it is also pushing forwards by developing its own in house titles as well as managing Exclusive Distribution and full end user E-commerce solutions for its partners. Reef’s team is diverse and exciting, and is built using a combination of strong management with many years of experience in the Video Games and Entertainment Industry, along side a wealth of up and coming new talent from those new to the industry.
For more information visit: www.reef-entertainment.com
Teyon is a developer and digital publisher of video games for all major platforms. Established in 2006 in Krakow, Poland, it has since expanded creating more offices in Poland and Japan, employing over 70 gaming enthusiasts. Using proprietary cross-platform technology, Teyon has successfully released over 100 self-developed titles as well localize many more. From 2011 the company has been operating a Japanese subsidiary specialized in publishing high quality games for Nintendo Switch™ and PlayStation®4. Teyon Japan released many critically-acclaimed games with Human Fall Flat being the most downloaded title of 2018 in the Nintendo eShop in Japan. For more information visit:www.teyon.com and www.teyon.jp