Latest posts by TDM News Room (see all)
- Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition Officially Launched for Nintendo Switch and Steam - October 19, 2019
- [Kingdom Under Fire 2 News] Introducing the Elementalist Character Class - October 19, 2019
- NIER Alliance Raid Gameplay Debut in FINAL FANTASY XIV Patch 5.1 Trailer – Out October 29th - October 19, 2019
This is a Press Release by, THQ Nordic
Wreckfest Retro Rammers Car Pack out today with three smashtastic cars
Vienna, AUSTRIA / Helsinki, FINLAND, September 10th, 2019 – Expand the World of Wreckfest with these three classic vehicles! The Retro Rammers Car Pack is out today on all platforms for $ 3.99 | € 3.99 | £ 3.29.
Wingman: The huge American classic Tailfin car from the late 1950s is the perfect choice for derbies and figure 8 tracks.
Buggy: This classic European design with a rear engine feels right at home on twisty tracks.
Bumper Car: Carnage at the Carnival! The world’s fastest bumper car makes your dreams come true – Ram hard.
The Retro Rammers Car Pack is part of the Season Pass, which is including 20 new cars, 20 special roof decorations and additional car customizations like armor, rims and more. This new content will be released step by step, along with free content updates. Get the Season Pass here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1131170
PlayStation is a registered trademark or trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc
Expect epic crashes, neck-to-neck fights over the finish line and brand-new ways for metal to bend – These are the once-in-a-lifetime moments that can only be achieved in Wreckfest, with its true-to-life physics simulation crafted by legendary developer Bugbear, who also brought you FlatOut 1, 2 and Ultimate Carnage. Burn rubber and shred metal in the ultimate driving playground!
- Awesome Cars – Old, banged-up, patched-together cars that simply ooze style! From old American heavy-hitters to agile Europeans and fun Asians, you won’t find anything like this in other games.
- Meaningful Customization – Change not only the look of your cars but also upgrade their body armor.
- Multiplayer – Wreck your friends online and take racing to the limit while chasing for demolition dominance!
About THQ Nordic
For our official boiler plate please click the link below:
About Bugbear Entertainment
Bugbear Entertainment is a game studio specializing in action driving. The company has been developing car games for sixteen years, starting with Rally Trophy (2001, PC). With over a decade of development under its belt, Bugbear Entertainment has successfully redefined the genre of action racing and is best known for the critically acclaimed demolition racing series FlatOut (2004-2007, PC, PS2™, Xbox, Xbox 360) and street racing title Ridge Racer Unbounded (2013, PC, PS3™, Xbox 360).