- Adventure Awaits in the Underworld Within SWORD ART ONLINE Alicization Lycoris on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and STEAM on PC - July 10, 2020
- Frenetic Multiplayer Firefighting Game Embr Adds Take-Out Update, Embr Eats - July 9, 2020
- Check out Exhilarating Monster Truck Championship Gameplay Video - July 9, 2020
This is a Press Release by, Kalypso Media
SUDDEN STRIKE 4: COMPLETE COLLECTION
STORMS THE BEACHES
New Edition of Popular RTS Comes to PC and Consoles
Since its original launch, Sudden Strike 4 has improved and expanded greatly, with eleven updates and five DLCs bringing significant new features and improvements. The new release of the World War II strategy hit bundles all of these expansive content updates together in one high-value package. A new trailer showcasing the huge range of content available in the bundle is available below.
Sudden Strike 4: Complete Collection is the ultimate World War II strategy experience, containing the main Sudden Strike 4 game plus all five previously released DLCs: Battle of Kursk, Road to Dunkirk, Finland – Winter Storm, Africa – Desert War and The Pacific War.
Sudden Strike 4 features three extensive campaigns set in the battlefields of World War II. Command the British and American, German or Soviet troops in the most iconic conflicts of the war, leading over 100 different units into battle. Prove your strategic expertise in over 20 demanding single player scenarios, the challenge-focused skirmish mode and the ultra-competitive multiplayer mode.
- Sudden Strike 4: Complete Collection offers realistic real-time strategy gameplay with tactical depth and a historical setting across eleven campaigns with over forty five missions and more than 200 different units in a complete package.
- Contains all free content updates available, with over ten new maps and gameplay refinements.
- Command German and Soviet forces in the Battle of Kursk – one of the largest tank battles of World War II.
- Road to Dunkirk features four new missions, two new commanders and ten all-new units, as well as additional buildings and ships.
- Finland – Winter Storm features six new missions, three new commanders, and nineteen all-new vehicles, along with additional buildings and units.
- Africa – Desert Storm features six new missions, five new commanders, and thirty new vehicles, including a medical truck.
- The Pacific War features ten new missions, six new commanders, and over fifty new vehicles, including aircraft carriers.
- Adapt and refine the military doctrines of more than twenty renowned commanders, such as Heinz Guderian, George S. Patton or Charles de Gaulle for a different strategic and tactical approach to each scenario.
- Pit yourself against other commanders or challenging enemy AI enemies in competitive multiplayer modes.
For more information, please see www.kalypsomedia.com.
About the Kalypso Media Group
Kalypso Media Group GmbH is an independent publisher, developer and marketer of interactive entertainment software with 100 employees in 7 locations in Germany, England and the USA. The group includes Kalypso Media Group GmbH in Worms, Kalypso Media UK Ltd. in Bracknell, Kalypso Media USA Inc. in Ridgewood, Kalypso Media Digital Ltd. in Great Britain and Kalypso Media Mobile in Hamburg/Germany, which was launched in 2015. With Realmforge Studios (Munich) and Gaming Minds Studios (Gütersloh), the company also has two development studios of its own.
Kalypso Media’s products include the Tropico series, popular with critics and players alike, the Dungeons series, the successful new Sudden Strike series, the tycoon saga Railway Empire and the fan favorite Dungeons 3. Since July 2018, the IP portfolio of Kalypso Media Group GmbH has also included all rights to the titles of the legendary Pyro Studios (Commandos, Imperial Glory, Praetorians). With Commandos 2 – HD Remaster and Praetorians – HD Remaster, the redesigned versions of these PC strategy classics will be released in Q4 2019. The launch of the PC version of Tropico 6, released in March 2019, was the largest launch in the company’s history. The console versions will follow in September 27, 2019. In addition, the Tropico franchise is also available for the first time on mobile platforms with Tropico for iPad/iPhone. A new IP, Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars, will release on PC in Fall 2019 and on consoles in Spring 2020.