Latest posts by TDM News Room (see all)
- SQUARE ENIX TAKES THE GOLD AT THE 2019 CLIO AWARDS FOR “SHADOW OF THE CUTE RAIDER” TRAILER - December 5, 2019
- HITMAN 2 December Roadmap Celebrates the Holidays with Themed Seasonal Content - December 5, 2019
- Travel Anna and Travel Elsa Keep Things Cool in Disney TSUM TSUM FESTIVAL! - December 5, 2019
This is a Press Release by, Aksys Games
Spirit Hunter: NG Coming to Terrify You on October 10th
Companion tale to award-winning Spirit Hunter: Death Mark offers an all-new tale of dread
Torrance, Calif.—August 13, 2019— Aksys Games today announced that Spirit Hunter: NG will launch this October 10th for the PlayStation®4 system, Nintendo Switch™, Steam and PS Vita system digital download. Following on the success of last year’s critically acclaimed horror adventure Spirit Hunter: Death Mark, Spirit Hunter: NG features a new cast of characters as they battle the terrors that lurk in Tokyo’s shadows. The newly created Spirit Hunter series, which includes Spirit Hunter: Death Mark (Volume I) and Spirit Hunter: NG (Volume II), will showcase uniquely terrifying interactive horror experiences.
Spirit Hunter: NG reveals the story of a cursed young man on a life-threatening quest to discover who—or what—is responsible for the disappearance of his little sister. To save her, our protagonist must team up with shady characters, face down spirits of legend, and make difficult decisions that can greatly alter the outcome of the game. Can you save your sister and stop evil from destroying all that you hold dear? Or will you find yourself just another victim of an angry spirit?
- Creeping Horrors, Familiar Settings – While its predecessor, Spirit Hunter: Death Mark,found its spirits in distinct, horrifying locales, Spirit Hunter: NG weaves fear seamlessly into the mundane. Face down monsters in quiet residential streets, neighborhood parks, and even the protagonist’s own home. Be careful—terror lurks behind every corner.
- Search For Clues – Use a flashlight to examine each location in order to solve the game’s terrifying mystery. Watch out! You may unearth more than you’ve bargained for.
- More Than A Visual Novel – Spirit Hunter: NG offers an immersive and exciting gameplay experience, in which players must make decisions at key moments in order to survive. Players navigate choices via a “Judge System,” allowing them to respond to each event with a spectrum of reactions.
- Beautiful But Deadly – The game features gorgeous illustrations from artist Fumiya Sumio, who makes the terror in each character’s face impossible to miss and renders horrifying spirits with stunning detail.
Spirit Hunter: NG is rated M for Mature by the ESRB. To stay up to date on all the news, follow Aksys Games on Twitter and Instagram at @AksysGames, and join our Let’s Play streams on Twitch at aksysgames and YouTube.