Latest posts by TDM News Room (see all)
- SQUARE ENIX TAKES THE GOLD AT THE 2019 CLIO AWARDS FOR “SHADOW OF THE CUTE RAIDER” TRAILER - December 5, 2019
- HITMAN 2 December Roadmap Celebrates the Holidays with Themed Seasonal Content - December 5, 2019
- Travel Anna and Travel Elsa Keep Things Cool in Disney TSUM TSUM FESTIVAL! - December 5, 2019
This is a Press Release by, Bohemia Interactive
Survive the harsh conditions of post-war Norway in Vigor’s Free Weekend — August 8 – 11
August 7, 2019 – Bohemia Interactive is proud to announce that they will be holding a Free Weekend for their new, free-to-play title, Vigor. Xbox One players will be able to jump into post-war Norway between the 8th and 11th August for free. As an Xbox Exclusive in Game Preview, Vigor has already welcomed over 550, 000 players to its picturesque (but deadly) Outlands.
Watch the Free Weekend Trailer Here: https://youtu.be/8KE6BCN1oXU
Read more at https://vigorgame.com/news/free-weekend-2
The next step is the Free-to-Play Release, which will happen later this summer. Bohemia wants to expand Vigor’s player base and test all the new features, servers, and ﬁxes which arrived in the latest Update 0.9. They also value each and every piece of feedback from new Outlanders, who will help us polish this shoot ‘n’ loot experience before its release.
The nuclear war is over. Europe is devastated and Norway has become the last stand.
You start as a nameless Outlander, but who will you become? Now is not the time for uncertainty as your fate depends on how you act going forward. Shoot your way out, or run and hide. Loot, gather resources, take risks. Build your Shelter and stock it with vital equipment.
Humanity has fallen… You shall rise.
- SHOOT your way out of encounters for 8–12 players.
- LOOT precious resources and valuable items.
- BUILD your shelter and vital equipment.
- BECOME the courageous Outlander in post-war Norway.
- Vigor is an Xbox Exclusive – Founders keys will be available until launch for press and influencers
About Bohemia Interactive
Our story began with our first game, Arma: Cold War Assault, released back in 2001. Developed by just a handful of people, this PC-exclusive title became a massive success. It sold well over a million copies, received numerous industry awards, and was praised by critics and players alike. Since then, we’ve grown from a ragtag bunch of garage devs to an international family of over 400 professionals – working on major games like Arma 3, DayZ, Ylands, Vigor, and various other projects. Our ambition: to make games that act as platforms for people to explore, create, and connect. More information is available at www.bohemia.net.