This is a Press Release by, Warhorse Studios and Deep Silver
Kingdom Come: Deliverance – A Woman’s Lot and Royal Edition now available digitally for PC
May 28 – Warhorse Studios and Deep Silver are releasing the last and long-awaited DLC A Woman’s Lot for the million-selling medieval roleplaying Game Kingdom Come: Deliverance digitally on Windows PC. The DLC will also be part of the new Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition, releasing digitally on Windows PC today as well.YouTube Link –https://youtu.be/4t0_GRmgai4
In A Woman’s Lot you play as Theresa accompanied by her loyal dog Tinker in a standalone questline. You will experience the ordinary life in Skalitz and later witness fateful events of Sigismund’s raid from a completely different perspective. A Woman’s Lot provides the last puzzle of the Skalitz story, as you find out what happened just before Henry was found unconscious.
Content overview Royal Collector’s Edition:
– Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition including all DLCs
– Double-Sided Poster featuring “A Woman’s Lot”-Artwork and world map
– 15cm tall Polyresin Figurine of Theresa, painted in silver and with an antique finish
– Selection of the official Kingdom Come: Deliverance soundtrack on Audio-CD
– Deliverance – Making of Kingdom Come and Fechtbuch: The Real Swordfighting behind Kingdom Come on Blu-Ray
– Decorative Metal-Pin with Kingdom Come: Deliverance Logo
· Non-linear story: Solve quests in multiple ways, then face the consequences of your decisions
· Challenging combat: Distance, stealth, or melee. Choose your weapons and execute dozens of unique combos in battles that are as thrilling as they are merciless
· Character development: Choose your equipment, improve your skills, and earn new perks
· Dynamic world: Your actions influence the reactions of the people around you. Fight, steal, seduce, threaten, persuade, or bribe. It’s all up to you
· Historically inspired: Meet real historical characters and experience the genuine look and feel of medieval BohemiaAbout Warhorse Studios
|Warhorse was founded in 2011 by industry veterans Dan Vávra, creator of Mafia and Mafia 2, and Martin Klíma, formerly of ALTAR. Combined creativity of the experienced team gave birth to Kingdom Come: Deliverance – an open world, realistic, single player RPG set in medieval Czech Kingdom. It was successfully released on 13 February 2018 for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The studio has 120 employees.
About Deep SilverDeep Silver develops and distributes interactive games for all platforms. The Deep Silver label means to captivate all gamers who have a passion for thrilling gameplay in exciting game worlds. Deep Silver works with its partners to achieve a maximum of success while maintaining the highest possible quality, always focusing on what the customer desires.
Deep Silver has published more than 200 games since 2003, including its own brands like the open world extravaganza Saints Row, the zombie action franchise Dead Island, and the grim post-apocalyptic future of the Metro series. Upcoming highlights from Deep Silver include Dead Island 2. Deep Silver also owns the development studios Deep Silver Dambuster Studios in Nottingham, UK; Deep Silver Fishlabs in Hamburg, Germany, Deep Silver Volition based in Champaign, IL, USA, and Warhorse Studios based in Prague, Czech Republic. For more information please visit www.deepsilver.com
Koch Media is a leading producer and distributor of digital entertainment products (games, films and software). The company’s own publishing activities, marketing and distribution extend throughout Europe, North America and Australia. The Koch Media group has more than 20 years of experience in the digital media business, and has risen to become the number one publishing partner in Europe. It has also formed strategic alliances with numerous games and software publishers: Bethesda, Capcom, Codemasters, Kaspersky Labs, Konami, Koei Tecmo, Milestone, Sega, Square Enix, etc. in various European countries. With Headquarter in Höfen, Austria Koch Media owns branches in Germany, England, France, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, the Nordic regions, Benelux, Australia, Czech Republic and the United States.
All product titles, publisher names, trademarks, artwork and associated imagery are trademarks, registered trademarks and/or copyright material of the respective owners. All rights reserved.