- Rustler Comes to Steam Early Access on February 18 - January 18, 2021
- Fishing: North Atlantic Now Available for 20% in a Week Long Deal on Steam! - January 18, 2021
- Samurai Shodown Xbox Series X|S Release Date Trailer - January 15, 2021
This is a Press Release by, Bigben
WARHAMMER: CHAOSBANE LAYS OUT ITS ENDGAME AND DLC PLAN
Lesquin, France, May 29, 2019 – After two beta phases in which the players were able to discover four game environments, BIGBEN and EKO Software are revealing the endgame as well as the details of all the free and paid content that will be available to players after launch.
- Once the main quest is finished, the player will be able to restart with a new character while keeping everything they’ve previously unlocked: crafting, fragments, money, etc.
- Additionally, finishing the game will unlock different endgamemodes:
- Expedition mode: the best way to start a fast game, alone or with friends, in randomly-generated levels.
- Relic hunt: the player may purchase a map from the Collector’s Guild in order to get access to a dungeon which offers several difficulty levels and lets players collect heroic gear.
- Boss Rush: lets you confront the campaign bosses as quickly as possible in order to test builds and gear.
- Regular updates available for everyone:
- The first will add a difficulty level and new gear.
- Then a permanent death mode will be added.
- A new heroic set for each of the heroes and extra difficulty levels.
- An increase to maximum character level.
- Paid updates (included with the Season Pass):
- The first DLC will offer new emotes and a passive skill letting you increase the chances of finding heroic items.
- The following DLC will then add a passive skill letting you more easily find God fragments, as well as an alternative God skill tree for each character.
- The third DLC will contain new companions for all playable characters.
- The fourth DLC will contain an entirely new story, told through a new act, separate from the main campaign,taking place in never-before-seen environments. This time, instead of the forces of Chaos, you’ll face off against ancient undead evil in the form of the Tomb Kings.
Bigben is a major player in video game publishing, in the design and distribution of smartphone and gaming accessories as well as furnishing customized audio products. Known for its innovation and creativity, the company group aims to become a leader in each of its industries. For more information about Bigben: www.bigben.fr
About Games Workshop
Games Workshop® Group PLC (LSE:GAW.L), based in Nottingham, UK, produces the best fantasy miniatures in the world. Games Workshop designs, manufactures, retails, and distributes its range of Warhammer®: Age of Sigmar® and Warhammer® 40,000® games, miniature soldiers, novels and model kits through 507 of its own stores (branded Games Workshop® or Warhammer®), the www.games-workshop.com web store and independent retail channels in more than 50 countries worldwide. More information about Games Workshop and its other, related, brands and product ranges (including our publishing division ‘Black Library’ and our special resin miniatures studio ‘Forge World’) can be found at www.games-workshop.com.
About Eko Software
Established in 1999, Eko Software is an independent game developer and publisher based in Paris – France. Eko Software is developing games on all major gaming platforms (consoles – PC – Smart TVs). Mainly focused on development and content creation, the company develops games for top publishers or creates new IPs that are published in partnership with worlwide publishers or self-published through digital distribution channels. IPs created by Eko include Aqua Panic!, Wanted Corp., SPRay, and How to Survive. For more information on Eko Software and its products please visitwww.ekosystem.com.
Warhammer: Chaosbane © Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2019. Chaosbane, the Chaosbane logo, GW, Games Workshop, Warhammer, The Game of Fantasy Battles, the twin-tailed comet logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under license. Published by Bigben Interactive and developed by Eko Software. All rights reserved to their respective owners.