Latest posts by TDM News Room (see all)
This is a Press Release by, Big Sir Games
Manage a Galactic Service Station in Cosmo’s Quickstop From Big Sir Games This Spring
Chaotic Action Simulation Game to Launch on PC
Chicago – February 20, 2019 – Breaker one-nine, this here’s Big Sir Games announcing zany action simulation game Cosmo’s Quickstop is moving on to release on PC via Steam this spring. To celebrate the news, Big Sir is broadcasting a first glimpse of the revamped art and new gameplay in this action-packed trailer.
In Cosmo’s Quickstop players take on the fast-paced world of interstellar gas station management. It’s their job to provide stellar customer service to the strangest creatures in the galaxy. From pumping gas to cleaning the glorp room, every wacky, time-based minigame presents a distinct and frantic challenge to keep customers happy.
Cosmo’s Quickstop allows players to customize and build up their service stations to suit the ever-changing needs of customers, all while satisfying the boss’ demands for more profit and overcoming rival’s constant meddling. “Multitasking is the key to success in Cosmo’s Quickstop because you’ll be crazily running back and forth between tasks while laughing at all the chaos,” said Ian Beckman, Founder of Big Sir Games. “Worried you can’t run the most popular pitstop along Route 66 Million by yourself? Grab a friend to join in local co-op and watch as you two succeed or fail together.”
Cosmo’s Quickstop‘s features include: Fast-paced, intense, and addictive gameplay.
- Time-management style challenges, where deceptively simple mini-games snowball into a race against time to keep customers happy.
- A lengthy campaign mode, where players can start at the bottom and build up their Quickstop while overcoming the obstacles set up by rivals.
- Three progressively bigger station layouts, 20+ unique and swappable amenities, and over 100 upgrades.
- Boss fights, Weather and News Events, and hand-animated cutscenes keep the story fresh.
- Several high score game modes with varying difficulty, along with local leaderboards.
- An unforgettable cast of original characters, including station manager Morvin, sketchy Uncle Cosmo, and demanding alien customers.
- Single and local 2-player co-op.
- 3D animated with a colorful and hilarious “gas station in space” setting
About Big Sir Games
Big Sir Games, an independent husband and wife studio, was founded in 2016 in Chicago, IL with the inspiration to create goofy 3D games. For more information on the studio, please visit our presskit page.