Latest posts by TDM News Room (see all)
- HITMAN 2 Elusive Target – “The Politician” – Available Now - March 10, 2019
- Cities: Skylines Celebrates Fourth Anniversary and Six Million Copies Sold - March 10, 2019
- Subnautica: Below Zero Seatruck Update - March 10, 2019
This is a Press release by, AY Games
Rise From the Ashes and Reclaim True Power in Deck of Ashes, the Adventure-Driven Deck-Building RPG
There is an ancient evil lurking in the shadows — one that only you can rid the world of!
Deck of Ashes the story-driven deck-building RPG, is coming soon to Steam Early Access. Deck of Ashes is a procedurally-generated turn-based RPG with a unique twist: players must explore the world as they track down powerful cards in order to forge a powerful Battle Deck. After battling an ever-more challenging succession of foes, players will use their deck to battle the ultimate evil and dispel the Ash Curse. Be careful, though, as losing a battle means having to start fresh!
In Deck of Ashes, players will find themselves scouring a grim fantasy world in search of combat cards, supplies, and other resources – all while battling against some of the vilest beasts the cursed land has to offer. While collecting cards to outfit their deck with a band of ruthless antiheroes, players will choose their champion — each of whom has a unique card deck — and take on the world, one intense encounter after another.
Key Features Include:
- Build Power-Fueled Decks: Test your wit and your strategic mettle with powerful Battle Decks, each crafted with unique combat cards that deal staggering combos and unforgiving effects
- Eerily Wonderful Environments: Explore and navigate a completely hand-drawn cursed landscape with dangers lurking in every shadow
- A Biome (and Monster) for Every Occasion: Discover unique biomes, each harboring different monster types
- Stayin’ Alive, Stayin’ Alive: Enjoy an ever-changing, new experience each game with procedurally generated realms waiting to devour the next unwary traveler
- No Mercy for the Weary: Mistakes are unacceptable, death is forever — without the use of dark magic, once you die, you’re gone for good