Latest posts by TDM News Room (see all)
- Steambirds Alliance lands on Steam TODAY! - August 22, 2019
- Majin Buu and Katsuki Bakugo Join The Fight in JUMP FORCE on August 27! - August 22, 2019
- Oninaki Now Available Worldwide - August 22, 2019
This is a Press Release by, Harmonix
Harmonix Announces Audica, a New VR Rhythm Shooter
Coming to Early Access on Steam and Oculus Store March 7
Harmonix today announced AudicaTM, a VR “rhythm shooter” that combines Harmonix’s award-winning music gameplay with precision shooting mechanics and a killer soundtrack featuring songs from some of the world’s most popular electronic artists. Audica will be available March 7 in Early Access on both Steam and Oculus Store for $19.99.
- Steam link: https://store.steampowered.
- Oculus Store link: https://www.oculus.com/
Armed with a pair of rhythm blasters, players step into Audica’s mesmerizing cosmic arena and shoot and smash targets to the beat of a hand-authored song. A flawless run with precise timing, accuracy and form will earn players one of the coveted spots on Audica’s global leaderboards.
With an electronic soundtrack that features tracks from household names, up-and-comers and, Harmonix originals, Audica maintains Harmonix’s reputation for delivering genre-defining soundtracks. Audica will feature 10 playable songs with four difficulties each when it debuts in Early Access on March 7 and will launch for full commercial release with a 25+ song soundtrack later this year. The first songs confirmed to be on the Audica soundtrack are:
- 1788-L & Blanke “Destiny”
- Alison Wonderland “I Want U”
- Donna Summer “I Feel Love (Afrojack Remix)”
- James Egbert “The Space”
- Savant “Splinter”
Over the course of Early Access, players will have the opportunity to shape Audica’s development including song selection, authoring and the development of new features and mechanics. Audica is expected to exit Early Access this fall.