Latest posts by TDM News Room (see all)
- JUMP FORCE, the Ultimate Manga Crossover Extravaganza, Launches Today - February 15, 2019
- Ring of Elysium launches new security features and optimization - February 14, 2019
- Embark on an All-New Adventure in DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 For the PlayStation 4 System - February 14, 2019
This is a Press Release by, Merge
Manipulate the Darkness and Become the Ultimate Assassin in Aragami: Shadow Edition
The Stealth-Action Hit, Comes to Nintendo Switch This February
January 30, 2019, Manchester, UK — Merge, an independent video game publisher and distributor, and Lince Works, the dev-team behind the third-person action stealth hit Aragami, are delighted to announce they have joined forces again to bring Aragami: Shadow Edition to the Nintendo Switch. Selling over 500,000 copies to date, Aragami: Shadow Edition gets set for a digital and physical release for Nintendo Switch on Feb. 21, 2019.
Aragami casts you as an undead assassin with the power to control the shadows. By manipulating the darkness you will be able to teleport via the shadows, create new paths to reach your targets, materialize weapons and abilities and even summon shadow beasts to dispose of your foes. Heavily inspired by old-school stealth games like Tenchu and Metal Gear Solid, and more recent gems like Mark of the Ninja and Dishonored, Aragami puts an emphasis on bringing back the challenge these games ought to offer.
Aragami is built around two contrasting playstyles, which players can freely change between without the game punishing them for doing so. Use your powers to play as a Ghost, remaining undetected and getting to your target without a whisper. Or play as a Demon, slaying everyone in your path, using your powers to wreak havoc on your foes.
- Embrace the Shadows — Create your own shadows to become invisible. Teleport from shadow to shadow while you hunt down your targets. Use a wide array of Shadow Powers to creatively dispatch your enemies.
- Choose your Playstyle — Multiple paths to beat each scenario and approach every situation. Play as a merciless emissary of death or an undetectable ghost. Your story, your choices.
- Become Aragami — Fight Kaiho, the army of Light, and rescue Yamiko – the mysterious girl that summoned you and that is the key to your existence.
- Play with friend — Aragami: Shadow Edition supports two-player online co-op that is compatible cross-platform with PC and Xbox.
Aragami: Shadow Edition for Nintendo Switch includes the original base game, the Aragami Nightfall expansion and all the available DLC. The game and expansion both support full two-player online co-op that is compatible cross-platform with PC and Xbox.
Aragami: Shadow Edition is set for digital release on the Nintendo eShop on February 21st 2019. A physical version will be available in stores and a collectable Signature Edition is available for pre-order at the following link; https://signatureeditiongames.com/collections/signature-editions/products/aragami-shadow-edition-signature-edition-switch
About Lince Works
Lince Works is an independent video game development team based in Barcelona, Spain. The company develops video games for personal computers and video games consoles. More information about Lince Works can be found at www.linceworks.com.
About Merge Games Ltd
Merge is an independent video game publisher and distributor based in Manchester, UK. The company publishes and distributes interactive software worldwide for personal computers and video games consoles. Merge also specialises in publishing collectable games for retail and worldwide digital distribution for independent developers. More information about Merge products can be found at www.mergegames.com.