- NEO: The World Ends with You Announced for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch - November 23, 2020
- Nuketown ’84 Map Heads to Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War on November 24 - November 20, 2020
- Nintendo News: Experience the Untold Story of the Great Calamity in Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity Today! - November 20, 2020
This is a Press Release by, Batholith Games
Tactical Guild Management ‘Guilds of Delenar’ Coming to Steam Early Access in March
Guild Management Game Offers Strategic Combat Gameplay, RPG Mechanics, and More
ORANGE COUNTY, CALIF. – January 23, 2019 – Batholith Games, the creator of the hit ancient city-building strategy game Empire Architect, is introducing its newest game titled Guilds of Delenar. The latest project is a guild management game with RPG elements and a tactical combat system that will enter Steam Early Access in March 2019.
As a top-down strategy game, Guilds of Delenar brings a new perspective for the genre by allowing players to create and take control of various guild heroes and customize or level up however they want. Players can fight for control of towns by managing their heroes, their gear, exploring a plethora of quests, and commanding them in battle as well as dungeons.
“With Guilds of Delenar, we’re bringing immersive and ubiquitous amounts of depth to gameplay for a fully-fledged, well-rounded management experience, ” said Chris McAulay. “We’re giving players the full-reign and satisfaction of starting their own guild from the bottom-up.”
A full list of features include:
- Grow guilds from a ragtag group of starter heroes into a regional powerhouse
- Hire and manage a variety of heroes and classes
- Battle existing guilds in each town to claim the throne
- Real-time battle and combat management
- Strategically ordering heroes to complete quests for the town
- Procedurally generated gear system for constant fresh loot
- Multiple varying skill trees to make each hero unique
- Five hero parties to assemble the perfect team
- Dungeon crawling battles for experience and unique items
- A diverse set of tactical battlefields
- Various difficulty levels
About Batholith Games
Batholith Games is a premier indie game developer in the United States focusing on unique gaming experiences for strategy, management, and simulator games. With notable titles such as ancient city-building strategy game Empire Architect and the old-school, party-based, first-person CRPG Zavix Tower, Batholith Games aims to create games with incredible measures of depth to the gameplay, yet simple on the surface. For more information, please visit www.batholithgames.com.