Latest posts by TDM News Room (see all)
- JUMP FORCE, the Ultimate Manga Crossover Extravaganza, Launches Today - February 15, 2019
- Ring of Elysium launches new security features and optimization - February 14, 2019
- Embark on an All-New Adventure in DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 For the PlayStation 4 System - February 14, 2019
The following is a press release by S-Game.
Mad Crown Announces Facebook Integration Feature
Get your Facebook friends to come to the rescue
Dying in Mad Crown has its consequences, but now not all may be lost for those players that have friends playing the game. Developer S-Game has announced an upcoming feature that will incorporate a player’s Facebook friends who are also on their own quest to claim the Mad Crown.
The new Facebook feature will allow players to send out a distress signal via a code that can be sent through Facebook. The code will allow friends who also play Mad Crown to come to the rescue of player’s dead characters in-game giving back lost items. Players who have delved deep into a dungeon will be asking much of their friends, as further dungeon progress means increased difficulty for those coming to their rescue.
Players that are up to the challenge of rescuing their friends will not go unrewarded though, as large amounts of in-game coins, as well as mystery gear, will be given to those brave enough to rescue their friends. The feature looks to bring back a multiplayer mode unseen in most roguelikes while encouraging players’ interaction on a social media platform. Mad Crown is available now on Steam for $9.99.
About Mad Crown
Mad Crown is a dungeon crawling roguelike RPG set in a dieselpunk post-apocalyptic world. Players will form parties of varied characters and classes and travel a vivid landscape filled with mutants, monsters, and technological wonders.
- Roguelike elements: Initial level zero setting, penalties for player death, inventory management, survival mechanics.
- Procedurally generated dungeons
- In-depth tactical turn-based combat.
- Card deck system: use items and ability cards inside and outside of combat to your tactical advantage.
- Vivid art style and scored soundtrack.
- Adventurers reciprocal rescue! Adventurers can work together to rescue one another
- If you die other adventurers can reach out to and help retrieve all lost items
- Join a rescue team to help other adventurers killed in the Ruins and win respect and rewards
- Witty monster character mechanics.
- Large enemy variety with multiple strategies.
- 10 available characters classes.
- Over 200 items to suit out your party.
- Challenging levels and special modes
Based out of China, S-Game is an independent developer, best known for their creation of the Rainblood franchise and Phantom Blade. The former reaching over 2 million downloads and the latter being nominated for Gamescom’s best mobile game award.