- Draul’s Thoughts – Diablo Immortal – PC/Mobile Review - June 14, 2022
- Draul’s Thoughts: V Rising (P)review - May 16, 2022
- Kena: Bridge of Spirits – PC Review - October 11, 2021
Genre: Adventure, Indie, RPG, Strategy
Developer: Estudio Abrego
Publisher: Estudio Abrego, Shinyuden
Release Date: Aug 3, 2018
Edited by KnightAvenger
Sad as it is, Noahmund has been one of the most disappointing indie games of 2018. It was a game that, at first glance, looked and sounded amazing. However, as I started to play it, I immediately was filled with regret. I cannot and would not recommend anyone spend more than a $1 for this title. Current price is $19.99 (USD) on Steam and that is just way overpriced.
- The soundtrack is the only redeeming quality of the game. It is pretty damn impressive.
- Poor art style.
- The game doesn’t really run all that well.
- The game controls poorly.
- It has several bugs, some game breaking.
- If you pause and then push select, it returns you to the main menu.
- Lots of bland and uninteresting dialogue.
Draul gives Noahmund a Drastik Measure of 4 out of 10 (40)