Latest posts by TDM News Room (see all)
- Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition Officially Launched for Nintendo Switch and Steam - October 19, 2019
- [Kingdom Under Fire 2 News] Introducing the Elementalist Character Class - October 19, 2019
- NIER Alliance Raid Gameplay Debut in FINAL FANTASY XIV Patch 5.1 Trailer – Out October 29th - October 19, 2019
The following is a press release by MassHive Media
STORY & GAMEPLAY –
Far into the future, the human race has spread to colonies scattered across the known universe. Besieged on all fronts, humanity’s last hope is the legendary planet Azure – a world brimming with life and natural resources. Finding a new “home” is all that stands between borderline survival and certain extinction. Synch, a young scientist, takes off on a perilous journey to Azure – where he will hopefully reunite with his father…
Azure Saga is a JRPG – so expect random enemy encounters as you explore open flatlands, mysterious caves, and other unexpected locations. When in doubt, equip your characters with the best possible gear – along with powerful jewels – to deal massive damage to foes. Attack order, weapon choices, and skill use will determine the outcome every single time. Want better odds? Call upon party members to unleash United Skill attacks for multiple hit combos!
DEVELOPER QUOTE –
Andika Pradana (Creative Director, MassHive Media)
“With Azure Saga: Pathfinder, we wanted to rekindle the love for old-school JRPGs by zeroing in on what made them so fun to play. Featuring a really engrossing story about the importance of family, the game distills everything we know about classic JRPG battle systems and team-driven tactics. We hope RPG fans will enjoy their time in the beguiling 2.5D world of Azure!”
KEY FEATURES –
- Immersive world: A classic storyline sure to please veterans and newbies alike.
- Traditional turn-based RPG gameplay: Classically inspired turn-based combat with random enemy encounters – like the Japanese RPGs of yore.
- Strategic planning: Configure your gear and jewels to help your characters reach their full potential.
- United Skills: Unite, mix, and match skills to discover powerful abilities – each with their own effects!
- Classic “old school” feel: The game is packed with adventures, puzzles, and secrets to discover.
PRICING & AVAILABILITY –
Azure Saga: Pathfinder is now available on Steam for $9.74 – 25% off retail. The game will return to its original price of $12.99 on March 20. Azure Saga is compatible with Windows and Mac.