The following is a press release by NekoNyanSoft.
NEKONYAN IS BRINGING AOKANA TO THE WEST
(LONDON – August 31, 2018) – NekoNyan is pleased to announce that highly-acclaimed visual novel Aokana from developer Sprite, which inspired the hit anime, is heading to the West. The game is also going to be localized into Chinese through NekoNyan’s partner Hikari Field and is currently scheduled for a summer 2019 release on Steam.
In a world where flying through the sky is as simple as riding a bicycle, the sport “Flying Circus” is all the rage.
Following the discovery of anti-gravitons, special shoes that allow an individual to fly, Anti-Graviton Shoes, took the world by storm.
And with the Grav Shoes came an entire new world for people to explore. Not long after, that revolution in technology gave birth to a brand new sport, Flying Circus, which used the shoes to make players compete in the open sky.
Masaya Hinata, who was once considered a prodigy, turned his back on Flying Circus after suffering a crushing defeat, although there was also another reason…
However, his former passion is reignited while teaching the new transfer student, Asuka Kurashina, how to fly.
This time, Masaya chooses to enter the world of Flying Circus not as a player, but a coach. Sometimes fighting, and at other times encouraging each other, he and his team decide to challenge the top student athletes in Japan.
Now, with Asuka by his side, how high will he be able to fly?
This is a love story about those who met through the sky, as well as the friends who surround them.
– Astonishing amounts of CGs with absolutely gorgeous artwork
– Three different opening themes songs with distinct videos, character specific ending songs, and more by famous singers such as Mami Kawada and KOTOKO
– Exciting Flying Circus matches that are sure to get your blood pumping
– Four fantastic girls you can become more than just a coach for
– An outstanding voice cast that’s full of voice actors who are famous for many of their anime roles
About the developer:
Aokana (original title: Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm) was developed and released by Japanese visual novel studio
Sprite in 2014 and has also received an anime adaptation since. Sprite is known for extremely ambitious, high-quality games that are one of a kind.
For further information visit:
Latest posts by LoliNia (see all)
- TDMoé – My Hero Academia: Two Heroes Anime movie review - September 24, 2018
- TDM News Room – Athlon Games Partners with Middle-earth Enterprises - September 4, 2018
- TDM News Room – NekoNyanSoft Brings AOKANA to the West - August 31, 2018