Latest posts by TDM News Room (see all)
- TDM News Room – FINAL FANTASY XIV Online x Monster Hunter World Collaboration Begins August 7th - July 18, 2018
- TDM News Room – Seven Seas Licenses Ten New Titles at Anime Expo 2018: Six Manga, Three Light Novels, One Game - July 18, 2018
- TDM News Room – How “Grimmwood” Evolved Into The Unique Survival RPG It Is Today; New Additional “Blitz Mode” a Real Game Changer - July 18, 2018
this is a press release from Modus Games.
Punch Your Friends’ Giant Robot Faces in Override: Mech City Brawl
New title published by Modus Games coming later this year
Publisher Modus Games, with developer The Balance Inc., today announce Override: Mech City Brawl, a 3D mech-based party brawler coming to PlayStation®4, Xbox One, and PC on December 4, 2018. A new trailer highlights the super-sized action.
Pilot your very own mechs and pit them against other enormous robots in fully-destructible arenas modeled after real-world locations like San Francisco, Egypt, Mexico, and Japan.
- Duke it out in 1v1 or 2v2 brawls
- Unleash total chaos in 4-person free-for-all
- Team up in 2 to 4-player party co-op–where each player controls one part of a skyscraper-sized mech
- Go it alone in the single-player campaign
Override: Mech City Brawl will launch with a total of 12 different mechs to pilot, all with their own play style and specialty moves. Once you’ve selected your mech, you can customize it with a range of unlockable accessories and skins in The Garage. If you’re going to smash your way through cities, you might as well look good doing it!
A Closed Beta is taking place August 10-12, 2018. You can sign up at www.overridegame.com. Also be sure to join in the conversation on the official Override channels:
Players can pre-order the game starting today. The Super Charged Mega Edition includes the Season Pass, delivering 4 extra mechs and 16 new skins post-launch, as well as instant access to 12 legendary skins normally unlocked in the Standard Edition. Override: Mech City Brawl arrives on PS4, Xbox One, and PC on December 4, 2018 for $39.99 for the Super Charged Mega Edition and $29.99 for the digital-only Standard Edition. The Super Charged Mega Edition is available in both retail stores and digitally.
About Modus Games
Modus Games is a premier global publisher of video games across all major physical and digital entertainment platforms. The label prides itself on collaborating with talented developers around the world to bring innovative games to the masses. For inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About The Balance Inc.
The Balance Inc. is a small game development studio born as result of a common passion for game development. They believe in the social bonds and wholesome experiences that multiplayer games provide to players.