Latest posts by TDM News Room (see all)
- TDM News Room – FINAL FANTASY XIV Online x Monster Hunter World Collaboration Begins August 7th - July 18, 2018
- TDM News Room – Seven Seas Licenses Ten New Titles at Anime Expo 2018: Six Manga, Three Light Novels, One Game - July 18, 2018
- TDM News Room – How “Grimmwood” Evolved Into The Unique Survival RPG It Is Today; New Additional “Blitz Mode” a Real Game Changer - July 18, 2018
This is a press release from HIDIVE.
“Revue Starlight” Makes Its Summer 2018 Simulcast Debut on HIDIVE
HIDIVE announced today that it acquired streaming rights to Revue Starlight, produced by Kinema Citrus (MADE IN ABYSS), for US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK, Ireland, Latin America and other select territories. The first episode debuts July 14, 2018 at 1:00 p.m. UTC with new episodes added weekly. HIDIVE plans an English-language DUBCAST edition of the series with each episode to be released within a few weeks following its original simulcast date on a schedule to be announced separately.
After receiving a mysterious invitation to audition for a coveted spot with, Starlight, a popular musical revue troupe, star-struck contestants begin honing their talents and competing against each other for a chance of a lifetime. Among the hopefuls are childhood friends, Karen and Hikari, who once promised each other that they would take the stage together. With each contender working tirelessly hard to win, it’s the girls’ passionate dedication to their lifelong dream that’ll truly transform their performances as the curtains rise.
For more information on upcoming shows, visit HIDIVE at www.hidive.com and follow us on social media:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/hidiveofficial
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hidiveofficial/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hidiveofficial/
HIDIVE is a streaming service offering subscribers hit titles and a catalog spanning six decades, from the latest simulcasts imported directly from Japan to hidden gems from the golden age of anime. HIDIVE’s unmatched content discovery engine ensures there is always something fresh to watch. The service now features DUBCAST editions, early access local-language dubs of simulcasts directly produced by HIDIVE available two-weeks after the original Japanese broadcast.
Since launching in 2017, the service has expanded from its browser-based platform to include mobile devices and set-top boxes. The HIDIVE service offers new simulcasts every season, an ever-growing collection of dubs, and exclusives. For more information, or to start a free trial, visit HIDIVE.com. HIDIVE and DUBCAST are trademarks of and © HIDIVE LLC.