Latest posts by TDM News Room (see all)
- TDM News Room – FINAL FANTASY XIV Online x Monster Hunter World Collaboration Begins August 7th - July 18, 2018
- TDM News Room – Seven Seas Licenses Ten New Titles at Anime Expo 2018: Six Manga, Three Light Novels, One Game - July 18, 2018
- TDM News Room – How “Grimmwood” Evolved Into The Unique Survival RPG It Is Today; New Additional “Blitz Mode” a Real Game Changer - July 18, 2018
This is a press release from Halseo
Battery Jam will be blasting it’s way to the Nintendo Switch this November!
A team of college graduates’ game confirmed to release on the Nintendo Switch.
Independent developers Halseo announced their plans for Battery Jam, a family-friendly local co-op game is confirmed to makes it’s way to the Nintendo Switch this upcoming November.
Halseo, a small independent game studio formed from graduates of Savanah College of Art and Design and fostered into the SCAD+ program, which gave these newly entrepreneurs guidance and accommodations the first year of their journey as an indie gaming company. Battery Jam is the first commercial game developed by Halseo.
Battery Jam is a silly local-multiplayer party game that stages four different colorful bots with very different personas in a timed territorial race for the most tiles to victory. Players can join in a heated battle against each other in eleven varied environments. Each stage includes different obstacles to keep the party going while trying to triumph others.
Battery Jam is currently available for $14.99 on Steam (for Windows) and will be hitting the Switch in November.
- Smash your opponents into a pile of bolts with the Boombox!
- Capture tiles with each opponent you destroy!
- Dominate the arena by securing the most tiles!
- Fight your way across a constantly shifting arena as you steal and defend tiles!
Founded in 2017, Halseo is not made up of a bunch of exciting industry vets or anyone you’ve ever heard of! We’re a few friends who met at college, got along and knew we made good stuff together! When we were given an opportunity to make a real go of it, we formed Halseo, and started our first project Battery Jam.
SCAD+ is an alumni program at Savanah College of Art and Design, an international university and world-renowned education provider and leader in Art and Design.
The SCAD+ program fosters alumni entrepreneurs throughout the first year of company formation and product development, providing accommodations, workspaces, meals and quarterly stipends. The program takes place mid-July through June 3 the following year.