Latest posts by TDM News Room (see all)
- TDM News Room – FINAL FANTASY XIV Online x Monster Hunter World Collaboration Begins August 7th - July 18, 2018
- TDM News Room – Seven Seas Licenses Ten New Titles at Anime Expo 2018: Six Manga, Three Light Novels, One Game - July 18, 2018
- TDM News Room – How “Grimmwood” Evolved Into The Unique Survival RPG It Is Today; New Additional “Blitz Mode” a Real Game Changer - July 18, 2018
The following is a press release by DenpaSoft.
DenpaSoft Announces Harumade Kururu
Release Date: TBA
Developer: Sumikko Soft
Los Angeles, CA, (July 6th, 2018) – Sumikko Soft and Denpasoft are very happy to announce Harumade Kururu, a beautiful harem visual novel with comedy, mystery and multiple routes with four adorable heroines. Taking place in a disconnected, remote and yet dreamy location during spring time, the protagonist spends his time surrounded by those girls and very little else in terms of distraction.
Of course, even if I put it that way there’s no way I can explain the situation I’m in…
In any case, I find myself with four other girls on a long spring break far away from civilization. To emphasize how middle of nowhere this is, there isn’t even a convenience store here. I don’t have a cell phone and despite having some rather good laptop computers, I have no way to connect to the internet. All that’s here is a large dormitory the likes you’d see at a hot springs resort and a school that looks like it’s on the verge of closing down. There’s a farm that’s closed and fields with ripening winter vegetables. In the distance you can see snow capped mountains and the beautiful, clear waters of the sea.
…And out in the distance stood a tower of unimaginable height who’s purpose was anyone’s guess, which stretched into the depths of the sky.
This wasn’t a fantasy, or something out of sci-fi or even a mystery. With all that going on, the only intent was to spend some peaceful days with these four girls but that was totally not what was about to happen.
One girl. In a quiet summer that’s quite prone to crazy happenings. And these words that come out of her mouth.
“We’ll make this place a harem for him!”
Wait, when you say harem, uhm… well… Huh????
I wondered what she meant by that as she took off her clothes and the events of that summer unfolded…
• Beautiful visuals by artist Saji Sasai
• Directed by Nachi Kio (scenario writer for the KARAKARA series)