Latest posts by TDM News Room (see all)
- TDM News Room – New Nintendo Switch Bundle - October 15, 2018
- TDM News Room – Partnership Announced for 11-11: MEMORIES RETOLD - October 13, 2018
- TDM News Room – New Modes announced for HITMAN 2 - October 13, 2018
The following is a press release from Halseo
Battery Jam Now Available on Steam
Bomberman meets Splatoon in a local multiplayer game of competitive territorial mayhem, available now!
Savannah, Georgia May 17th – Halseo has announced that their debut title Battery Jam has released today on Steam. Battery Jam is a competitive territory game with local multiplayer, just like the good old days. With inspiration taken from Bomberman and Splatoon, Battery Jam pits you against your opponents to conquer the arena before they steal your territory.
In Battery Jam, players can choose from four fun sleek robots named Turbo, Rocket, Love, and Slug. Territory is everything in Battery Jam, and the best way to gain territory is to crush opponents with explosive boomboxes, stealing nearby tiles for yourself! Keeping nimble on your feet and dodging oncoming attacks will help you stay in control of your tiles. Control the majority of tiles by the time the match ends to secure victory over your opponents. Battery Jam includes 8 different levels, but the variation doesn’t stop there. Each level can be played in one of the many modes that Battery Jam offers, including the original territory mode and deathmatch mode, just to name a few. Players can spice up their matches with a variety of settings, some of which include adjusting match length, having infinite energy or going for the ultra-quick fast mode.
Whether you want to practice your tile-taking skills or repeatedly destroy your friends with boomboxes Battery Jam’s game modes let you play against whomever you choose. Players can opt for AI opponents or play against their friends in local multiplayer. AI opponents can also be used to even the odds while playing with friends.
Battery Jam is a local multiplayer game of competitive territorial mayhem.
- 8 levels to battle your friends on.
- Choose from multiple game modes such as Original Territorial Mayhem and Classic Deathmatch.
- Adjust a dozen settings for additional customization including, Infinite Energy, Match Length, and Fast Mode.
- Play against your friends locally, or AI opponents.
- Choose one of four Jammers to dominate the arena.
Formed in 2017, Battery Jam is the creation of Halseo, comprised of Savannah College of Art and Design graduates accepted into the post-graduate entrepreneurial program SCAD+. Designed to help alumni get their projects off the ground, SCAD+ provides mentorship, workspace, and other additional resources to turn student projects into living and breathing companies.