Latest posts by TDM News Room (see all)
- TDM News Room – New Nintendo Switch Bundle - October 15, 2018
- TDM News Room – Partnership Announced for 11-11: MEMORIES RETOLD - October 13, 2018
- TDM News Room – New Modes announced for HITMAN 2 - October 13, 2018
This is a press release by Evolve PR
20 Minutes of Rainforest Survival in Green Hell Gameplay Video Reveal
The Amazon is as Harsh as it is Beautiful in this First Look Gameplay
Warsaw, Poland – May 17th, 2018 — A lot can happen in 20 minutes worth of Green Hell so dive into this fully narrated gameplay showing off some of the interesting mechanics, crafting and dangers players will encounter in the lush environment of the Amazon rainforest. Included below, in case you may have missed it, is yesterday’s full announcement press release!
Creepy Jar, an independent studio made up of ex-Techland Warsaw team members (Dying Light, Dead Island, Nail’d), have proudly announced Green Hell, a first-person, psychological survival simulator set in the uncharted depths of the sweltering Amazon rainforest. Clinging to life, the player is set on a journey of durability as the effects of solitude wear heavy not only on the body but also the mind. How long can you survive against the dangers of the unknown?
Check out the announcement trailer to see a little of what Green Hell has in store for you!
Green Hell will enter Early Access for Windows PC later this summer with plans to hit consoles at a later date.
- Realistic Survival Simulator – Green Hell puts great focus on realism in both its world building and gameplay. Everything that is crafted or built is necessary for survival, and was consulted on with experts. The Amazon is not a typical forest; threats are literally crawling under your skin.
- Psychological Thriller – Waking up in the middle of the Amazon with no recollection of how you got there or how you’ll get out, the hardest battle you’ll face is the fight against yourself and your weaknesses and fears.
- Fully Alive Amazon Rainforest – Every effort has gone into recreating the lush world of the Amazon in painstaking detail. An exotic and dangerous place, this jungle is filled with many hazards beyond predators including toxic plants, illnesses and infections, all waiting to bring the player to their demise.
- Body Inspection – Dangers lurk around every bend but they also live under your very skin. Paramount to your survival is checking your body for parasites, infections, and wounds. Take care or suffer the consequences.
About Creepy Jar
Creepy Jar is an independent, Warsaw-based game developer whose core team consists of industry veterans, including all of the previous board members from the very successful Techland Warsaw. Holding key management roles in production and development they had a drive to strike out on their own to create their own unique visions.