Latest posts by TDM News Room (see all)
- TDM News Room – Necrobarista Brewing Up a PS4 Version - August 13, 2018
- TDM News Room – SolPress Announces Release Date for Newton and the Apple - August 6, 2018
- TDM News Room – Prepare for a Blast from the Past! 2D Action Platformer ‘Devious Dungeon’ launching in Asia on PS4™ and PS Vita - August 2, 2018
This is a press release by Square Enix PR
SECOND PATCH FOR CHRONO TRIGGER AVAILABLE NOW ON STEAM
LOS ANGELES (May 16, 2018) – Today, Square Enix® released the second patch for CHRONO TRIGGER® on STEAM®. The latest patch update includes the following:
- Updates to Battle UI: Changes have been made to the screen layout and control input to provide a better play experience for players using a gamepad or keyboard during battle. Players can now choose between a game UI that’s better-optimized for gamepad and keyboard, or touch displays and mouse in the game’s Settings menu.
- Character Graphics Changes: Character sprites on the world map have been adjusted to improve the look of the classic pixel art.
- Updated Animated Cut-Scenes: The resolution of the animated cut-scenes has been improved, along with the display size of these scenes also being enlarged.
- A variety of additional changes including fixes to Korean text, improvements to game controls, a new pause function during battles, bug fixes and more.
A third patch will be released for CHRONO TRIGGER in early June, which will include further improvements to the screen layout, enhancements to the controls and more.
Originally released in 1995, CHRONO TRIGGER was developed by the ‘Dream Team’ of DRAGON QUEST® creator Yuji Horii, DRAGON BALL® creator Akira Toriyama and the creators of the FINAL FANTASY® series. Many challenges await players in this epic quest to save the planet’s future, as long-lost secrets are revealed through time travel to different eras including the present, middle ages, the future, prehistory and ancient times.
CHRONO TRIGGER is available now on STEAM and mobile platforms. For more information, visit: http://www.chronotriggergame.com
This game is rated E10+. Please visit the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) website at www.esrb.org for more information about ratings.
About Square Enix, Inc.
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix, Inc. is affiliated with a global network of leading development studios such as Crystal Dynamics® and Eidos Montréal™. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 135 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 75 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 63 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly-owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
More information on Square Enix, Inc. can be found at http://na.square-enix.com/