Latest posts by TDM News Room (see all)
- TDM News Room – Necrobarista Brewing Up a PS4 Version - August 13, 2018
- TDM News Room – SolPress Announces Release Date for Newton and the Apple - August 6, 2018
- TDM News Room – Prepare for a Blast from the Past! 2D Action Platformer ‘Devious Dungeon’ launching in Asia on PS4™ and PS Vita - August 2, 2018
This is a press release by Evolve PR
The murder-mystery X action-adventure game, Omensight, is out today on Windows & PlayStation 4. Prepare to be enthralled by the new launch trailer and get ready to prevent the end of the world!
Montreal, Canada – May 15, 2018 Omensight, the action-adventure, murder-mystery game from Montreal-based, indie developer Spearhead Games, is out today on PS4 and PC.
Spearhead has released a brand-new narrative trailer in celebration of Omensight’s release. The trailer’s sinister score and poignant voice-over highlights the player’s purpose: to avert the coming apocalypse in the land of Urralia by understanding its origins and heroically manipulating time.
Omensight is available for download for $19.99USD on Steam and PS4. During the first week of launch, Omensight will be on sale at 10% off on Steam. For European fans on PlayStation 4, the game will be available at 20% off for the first two weeks. Omensight is Spearhead’s fourth title and showcases the studio’s passion for artistic creation and narrative exploration. Following a successful Steam Wishlist campaign, the team is proud to share their story with the world.
“When Stories: The Path of Destinies was all set and done, we felt that there was much more left to explore with branching narratives and time-loops, that we had only scratched the surface of interactive storytelling in video games. We wanted to do more. Thus began an arduous, but gratifying, 18-month journey with 15 people, some Spearhead veterans and a lot of new blood. Our goal was to do much better than we did before – creating a deeper combat system, showing the world in a more cinematic way, and raising the stakes for the players. We put our all into Omensight and we hope players will enjoy playing it!” – Malik Boukhira, co-founder of Spearhead Games.
The fate of Urralia is in your hands.
When the world of Urralia nears its end, that’s when your work as The Harbinger begins. Take on the impartial, and crucial, role of both warrior and judge to rewrite the destruction of your war-sieged world by identifying characters that may have played a part in the apocalypse. By understanding the events that pushed Urralia to its tragic end, you can manipulate time and circumstance to prevent the catastrophe.
- Use the power of Omensight to weave a new narrative, pave the way to a brighter future, and give the world of Urralia a second chance.
- Upgrade The Harbinger’s “warp flow combat” and time-slowing spells, then unleash them against enemies to devastating effect.
- Recruit a colorful cast of characters in your mission to unravel the events that brought about Urralia’s end – Ally with a song-slinging bard, martial-expert army captain, or a beer-swilling bear, all with varying accounts of how the world met its demise.
About Spearhead Games
Spearhead Games is a Montreal-based independent developer. The studio’s first title, cooperative action puzzler Tiny Brains, followed the antics of four super-powered lab animals in their quest to escape a mad scientist’s nefarious tests. In 2016, Spearhead released Stories: The Path of Destinies, which saw ex-pirate fox Reynardo come up with last-minute schemes to stop an emperor gone mad.