Latest posts by TDM News Room (see all)
- TDM News Room – PixelJunk Monsters 2 is out now for PS4, Steam, and Nintendo Switch (NA)! - May 25, 2018
- TDM News Room – Membraine Studios Announce ‘Adeptus Titanicus: Dominus’ Launch Date & Price - May 25, 2018
- TDM News Room –PS Vita Otome News: 7’scarlet Rises On the PlayStation®Vita System - May 25, 2018
The following is a press release from Gameforge
ACTION-PACKED SOUTH KOREAN MMORPG SOULWORKER OFFICIALLY LAUNCHES IN THE WEST, UNLEASHING POST-APOCALYPTIC ANIME WARFARE ON WINDOWS PC!
Immerse Yourself in High-Energy Battles and Anime-Inspired Cinematic Gameplay in Fan-Favorite Action-Adventure MMORPG, Available for the First Time Outside of Asian Territories
KARLSRUHE, GERMANY (APRIL 5, 2018) – Gameforge — leading western publisher of popular free-to-play massively multiplayer online games (MMOs) Elsword and NosTale — and South Korean developer Lion Games today proudly announced that the extraordinary and much-anticipated anime action MMORPG SoulWorker is now available in North America and Europe for Windows PC via Steam and the Gameforge portal!
SoulWorker is a free-to-play post-apocalyptic action-adventure that enjoyed success throughout Japan and Korea, and considerable player feedback during a successful Open Beta Test earlier this year in western markets that was used to improve and optimize the game for a larger and more diverse audience. For the first time, western players can now jump into this vibrant online world and experience the game’s high-energy battles and cinematic gameplay, as they live out their own anime epic.
Check out the all-new SoulWorker Launch Trailer here:
“We are really pleased to see that so many players heard our call and took part in the SoulWorker Open Beta Test,” said Noemi Feller, Product Manager at Gameforge. “Their feedback is the very thing that made this quick launch possible. All things considered, the reactions of the players were very positive. This confirms our belief that SoulWorker has the potential to become a real fan-favorite.”
In the game, players choose between four heroes, known as SoulWorkers, who must put a stop to forces of evil in quick and intense battles. The birthplace of this evil? The Great Void, an all-absorbing portal which has been the cause of death for many people and has already paved the way for countless demons to arrive. The emotions of SoulWorkers are so strong that they are able to transform their souls into powerful weapons. But first they have to learn how to handle their newly acquired strength – and do so before all of humanity is wiped out.
SoulWorker‘s Key Features:
- Action-packed cooperative gameplay for up to 4 players using the Soulum Sword, Mist Scythe, Gun Jazz and Howling Guitar character classes
- Customize your battle style with personalized combos and abilities affected by a unique emotion system — madness, euphoria, vengeance and sadness
- Large PvE content with over 100 dungeons and PvP zone for epic mass battles on an open battlefield
- A dark post-apocalyptic setting with a captivating story and impressive cel-shaded animations, giving players a “playable anime” experience
- Steam: http://store.
- Gameforge: https://us.
With more than 20 titles and over 450 million registered players, Gameforge is the leading provider of free-to-play massively multiplayer online games (MMOs) in the western hemisphere. Headquartered in Karlsruhe, Germany, the group offers its online games in more than 75 countries. The portfolio encompasses numerous well-known game industry brands, including prized role-playing game AION Free-to-Play and TERA as well as Europe’s most successful MMO, Metin2. Action anime MMORPG SoulWorker is the latest release in Gameforge’s portfolio. Popular browser-based games such as OGame and Ikariam complete their offering. Visit Gameforge at www.gameforge.com.