Latest posts by TDM News Room (see all)
- TDM News Room – HIDIVE to Launch Dub of Critically Acclaimed “MADE IN ABYSS” - September 23, 2018
- TDM News Room – Section23 Announce December Slate - September 23, 2018
- TDM News Room – Necrobarista Brewing Up a PS4 Version - August 13, 2018
The following is a press release by NIS America
9 February 2018 – NIS America announced at their annual press event in San Francisco that Penny-Punching Princess will arrive for the Nintendo Switch™ on 30 March 2018 in the UK.
About the Story:
You besta believe I’m in love with money, hun! Play as Princess, the main protagonist in this isometric brawler, who loses her family and overall rule of the land from the evil Dragonloan family. Regain Princess’s kingdom as she punches, traps, and bribes her way to victory. Meet a colorful cast, including a zombie freeloader, Isabella, and find out the real truths about her father, the almighty Money God, and how her surroundings became a capitalist society.
About the Game:
In a world ruled by capitalism, cash is king!
Use the money you gather to bribe enemies to fight for you, activate deadly traps with your dough, and when all else fails, smash all that stand against you with your fists! Fight your way from nothing and amass treasures to take on the mighty Dragoloan family and reclaim your kingdom!
- Cash Rules Everything Around Me: Fight smarter, not harder! Bribe your enemies to fight for you, or activate deadly traps to turn the tide of battle in this fast-paced brawler.
- Who Says You Can’t Buy Popularity: Recruit/Buy flunkies to your cause to unlock stronger equipment and master over 70 special moves based on weapons you craft!
- A Madcap Romp of Dollars & Dragons: Embark on a wildly funny adventure as Princess, a girl robbed of her royal heritage in a world obsessed with money.
To Learn More, visit http://nisamerica.com/games/penny-punching-princess/
UK Release: 30 March 2018
Platform: Nintendo Switch
Genre: Isometric Brawler
Publisher: NIS America, Inc.
Developer: Nippon Ichi Software