Latest posts by TDM News Room (see all)
- TDM News Room – FINAL FANTASY XIV Online x Monster Hunter World Collaboration Begins August 7th - July 18, 2018
- TDM News Room – Seven Seas Licenses Ten New Titles at Anime Expo 2018: Six Manga, Three Light Novels, One Game - July 18, 2018
- TDM News Room – How “Grimmwood” Evolved Into The Unique Survival RPG It Is Today; New Additional “Blitz Mode” a Real Game Changer - July 18, 2018
The following is a press release by Milestone
Milan, Italy – February 13, 2018 – Milestone, one of the leading racing game developers in the world, is proud to announce Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame is now available on PlayStation®4, Xbox One, Windows PC®/STEAM, and Nintendo Switch™.
Additionally, players can now purchase the Monster Energy Supercross Season Pass for $14.99, granting access to additional content. Available only for PlayStation®4 and Xbox One, the Season Pass delivers five DLCs, three of which are available now and include:
- 60 liveries – 10 for each manufacture – and 10 rider tracksuits to customize bikes and riders
- An exclusive set of 15 additional Icons and 15 Butt Patches to further expand customization options
- Powerful credit multiplier
Releasing at a later date, the last two DLC add-ons will include:
- The 2017 Monster Energy Cup track at Sam Boyd Stadium in Las Vegas, available in both offline and online game modes
- The Compound, a training space Compound with two new tracks for players to train on Supercross and Motocross circuits
Key full game features include:
- The official 2017 Monster Energy Supercross Season
- Official bikes, iconic tracks, and athletes from both 250SX and 450SX Classes: Chad Reed, Ken Roczen, reigning champion Ryan Dungey, and many others
- An exciting career mode with both rider and bike customization options, providing maximum potential for progressing through the Supercross ranks
- The Track Editor, for creating endless gameplay possibilities. After crafting a track, players can race and share them online. Once uploaded to the server, gamers can “like” their favorite tracks, therefore increasing the prestige of that track designer.
- Stunning visuals for world-class gameplay and next-level immersion;
- Online modes, with Multiplayer up to 12 players who can ride on both official and custom tracks.
The Track Editor and online modes will only be available on PlayStation®4, Xbox One and Windows PC®/STEAM.
The standard edition of Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame is available for PlayStation®4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch™, and Windows PC®/STEAM at $59.99, while the Special Edition, which includes the full game and Season Pass, is $69.99.
The Supercross Championship also released on mobile platforms, with the iOS app Monster Energy Supercross Game available now.
Follow us on:
- Website: www.supercrossthegame.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/SupercrossTheGame
- Instagram: Instagram.com/supercrossthegame
- hashtag: #supercrossthegame
Founded in Milan in 1996, Milestone S.r.l. is one of the leading and longest established racing game developers in the world. The 200-people team is responsible for hit series like MotoGP™ and MXGP – The Official Motocross Videogame as well as own IPs Ride and Gravel. Milestone is fully privately owned and self-funded independently.
About Feld Entertainment, Inc.
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that uplift the human spirit and bring people together. Properties include Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, AMSOIL Arenacross, Disney On Ice, Disney Live!, Sesame Street Live! and Marvel Universe LIVE! Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit www.feldentertainment.com for more information.