Latest posts by TDM News Room (see all)
- TDM News Room – New Video Details Mercenary Life in BATTLETECH - March 14, 2018
- TDM News Room – Humble presents Forager, coming to PC & Nintendo Switch Fall 2018 - March 14, 2018
- TDM News Room – Extinction’s New Story Trailer Packs a Wallop - March 14, 2018
The following is a press release by Nintendo
Nintendo Download: Ready, Aim, Fire Emblem!
REDMOND, Wash.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
The Fire Emblem Warriors game will be available on Oct. 20. (Photo: Business Wire)
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Fire Emblem Warriors – Clash with legions of enemies as Marth, Xander, Corrin, Chrom and other Fire Emblem warriors by unleashing over-the-top-powerful Dynasty Warriors-style moves. Take control of characters with distinct attacks, issue strategic commands and pair up warriors for stunning moves in an epic tactical action game from the Hyrule Warriors team. The Fire Emblem Warriors game will be available on Oct. 20.
- Just Dance 2018 – Whether you’re a party starter, a dancer in the making or a seasoned pro, get ready to turn up the volume and unleash your inner dancer. Dance to 40 of the hottest tracks of the year, including hits like “24K Magic” by Bruno Mars, “Side to Side” by Ariana Grande ft. Nicki Minaj and “Chantaje” by Shakira ft. Maluma. Great for family gatherings, parties and holidays, the Just Dance 2018 game brings family and friends together like no other game. Additional accessories may be required for multiplayer mode and are sold separately. Just Dance 2018 will be available on Oct. 24.
- The Fire Emblem Warriors Season Pass will be available Oct. 20 in Nintendo eShop. Purchase the Season Pass for $19.99 for either the Nintendo Switch or New Nintendo 3DS version of the game and download each pack as it’s available. Plus, players will receive a bridal costume for Lucina immediately upon purchase. Individual DLC packs will also be sold separately at $8.99 each, and are scheduled to launch in December, February and March with content inspired by Fire Emblem Fates, Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and Fire Emblem Awakening, respectively. Each pack will contain three new playable characters, three new History scenarios, new weapons, costumes and support conversations.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals on Nintendo 3DS and Wii U available this week at http://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
Also new this week:
- JYDGE (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- The Mummy Demastered (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – available Oct. 24
- The Jackbox Party Pack 4 (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Spelunker Party! (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- ACA NEOGEO ROBO ARMY (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Revenant Saga (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Party Golf (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Syberia (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – available Oct. 20
- Knight Terrors (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – available Oct. 24
- This Is the Police (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – available Oct. 24
- Elliot Quest (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Super Ping Pong Trick Shot (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- The Count Lucanor (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- GALAXY BLASTER CODE RED (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Just Dance 2018 (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
The Wii Shop Channel offers games and applications and uses Wii Points, which can be purchased via the Wii Shop Channel.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL, New Nintendo 2DS XL and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch, http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.