Latest posts by TDM News Room (see all)
- TDM News Room – Necrobarista Brewing Up a PS4 Version - August 13, 2018
- TDM News Room – SolPress Announces Release Date for Newton and the Apple - August 6, 2018
- TDM News Room – Prepare for a Blast from the Past! 2D Action Platformer ‘Devious Dungeon’ launching in Asia on PS4™ and PS Vita - August 2, 2018
The following is a press release by Rebellion®
ROGUE TROOPER® REDUX ‘101’ DEBUTS FIVE MINUTES OF GAMEPLAY
Rebellion also reveals launch date for Switch edition!
ROGUE TROOPER® REDUX deploys onto the blasted wastes of Nu-Earth later this month – including on Nintendo Switch!
Originally slated to release soon after other platforms, development of the Nintendo Switch edition has now finished ahead of schedule. Today Rebellion can reveal ROGUE TROOPER® REDUX launches on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch on October 17th.
Today’s brand new ‘101’ trailer showcases the pioneering third-person gameplay and features that made the original a cult classic, offering new fans a thorough debrief on the game’s universe, campaign, modes, and the unique biochip abilities that make Rogue a one-man army.
Featuring all-new gameplay footage, the 101 trailer digs deep into the game’s timeless features and action, including:
• A BAFTA-nominated story faithful to the 2000 AD comic and universe of the same name.
• A thrilling singleplayer campaign blending stealth, action, cover-based shooting and epic set pieces.
• Tactical smarts: Listen out for Helm’s strategic advice and confuse the enemy with distractions and holodecoys.
• Withering firepower: Transform Rogue’s sentient rifle Gunnar into a sentry gun, sniper rifle, mortar, missile launcher and more.
• Powerful upgrades: collect salvage to upgrade weapons and order Bagman to manufacture explosives under fire.
• Two intense co-op modes for 2-4 players online*.
ROGUE TROOPER® REDUX will be available for PS4, Xbox One, PC and Switch starting October 17th.
*These modes are also playable offline in singleplayer
**Prices may vary depending on region, format and platform
Founded in 1992, Rebellion® is one of Europe’s leading independent game developers and publishers. Whether it’s the breathtaking intensity of Sniper Elite 4, the face-hugging terror of Aliens vs. Predator or the grindhouse frenzy of Zombie Army Trilogy, the Oxford-based studio is known for creating stand-out games that thrill players. www.rebellion.com
About 2000 AD®
2000 AD® is the legendary British anthology comic and home of Judge Dredd, as well as a galaxy of original sci-fi, fantasy, and horror action stars. As well as producing innovative and provocative comics for 40 years, it has brought the industry some of its biggest talents, from Alan Moore, Grant Morrison, and Mark Millar, to Jock, Brian Bolland, Dave Gibbons, and many more. Published in print and digital every Wednesday, 2000 AD® is the Galaxy’s Greatest Comic and remains at the industry’s cutting edge. www.2000ADonline.com
About TickTock Games
Founded in 2005, TickTock Games is an independent developer based in West Yorkshire. Boasting a team of highly skilled programmers, artists and producers, most with over fifteen years of experience creating games on all leading platforms, including PC, Console and mobile devices. www.ticktockgames.com
Copyright © 2017 Rebellion. All Rights Reserved.
The Rebellion name and logo, the Sniper Elite name and logo and the Sniper Elite Eagle are trademarks of Rebellion and may be registered trademarks in certain countries.
2000AD IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK. © REBELLION A/S
JUDGE DREDD IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK, © REBELLION A/S, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
ROGUE TROOPER IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK, © REBELLION A/S, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED