Latest posts by TDM News Room (see all)
- TDM News Room – It’s Time to Set Sail! ATLAS Announced by Studio Wildcard - December 8, 2018
- TDM News Room – Atari Partners with Nightdive Studios for Reboot of Adventure-Horror PC title “Blood” - December 8, 2018
- TDM News Room – Katamari Demacy REROLL Now Available for Nintendo Switch and Steam - December 8, 2018
The following is a press release by Idea Factory
MARY SKELTER: NIGHTMARES OUT TODAY FOR NORTH AMERICA, 22 SEPTEMBER FOR EUROPE!
LOS ANGELES, CA., September 19, 2017 – A world of Nightmares is heading straight to your PlayStation®Vita! Mary Skelter™: Nightmares is available for the PlayStation®Vita system today for North America and on September 22 for Europe! It is available as a digital and a physical release and compatible with the PlayStation®TV.
To celebrate the release, confront the Nightmares in Mary Skelter: Nightmares, with a scary new Nightmare trailer.
Lurking in the dungeons of Mary Skelter: Nightmares are a class of frightening prison keepers that give chase to Jack and the Blood Maidens. Using Gimmicks, brain, and brawn, escape the monstrous Nightmares that patrol the living Jail, and find a way out!
About Mary Skelter: Nightmares
Escape from the living Jail in Mary Skelter: Nightmares for the PlayStation®Vita system! Powerful Nightmares actively stalk the player as you run through the dungeon–fight back with the dungeons’ gimmicks or the Blood Maidens’ abilities! Using a turn-based battle system, class changes, a blood-licking transform system, and more, you and your party must solve the dungeons’ mysteries and satisfy the prison’s desires. You just might make it out alive!
The Jail suddenly appeared a number of years ago, sinking the city deep into the ground. There, the Jail had power over eerie creatures called “Marchens.” Within the prison was a boy named Jack – living a life of suffering, tortured day in and day out, in a world where all dreams, hopes, peace, and humanity had been lost for as long as the people could remember. Then one day, amidst the darkness that prevailed, a girl who called herself a member of the Blood Team came and rescued Jack from the prison. This marked the beginning of fate – of Jack’s and the Blood Maidens’ escape from the Jail…
Jack and the Blood Team will face countless perils in regaining all that has been lost, to finally escape once and for all!
- Walking Nightmares The dungeon-crawling RPG genre gets a twist when special enemies can chase you through the dungeons! Lay traps to make your escape, or try to take them down!
- Blood-drenched Transformations! Characters can transform with stronger stats and extra skills, but if they fight too much they may enter Blood Skelter Mode, where they go completely berserk!
Everyone’s got a Job Strategize your dungeon battles by assigning different classes to your characters, unlocking new skills, stats, and character portraits!