Genre: Casual Indie Simulation Strategy
Developer: Jutsu Games
Publisher: PlayWay S.A.
Release Date: Feb 24, 2017
AegonTV gives 911 Operator a Drastik Measure 8 out of 10 (80).
- UI is laid out well and is easy to use
- Easy to use controls
- Pretty cool they used actual maps of different cities
- Graphics are simple and work well for the game
- Lots of achievements
- Very good strategic model
- Music is VERY repetitive
- Very little resources, needs modification
- Needs better scaling for risk vs reward
911 Operator is available on Steam for $14.99 USD.