The following is a press release by Seven Seas Entertainment.
Seven Seas Licenses a Wave of New Manga: MAMAMA: MAGICAL DIRECTOR MAKO-CHAN’S MAGICAL GUIDANCE, DNA DOESN’T TELL US, SORRY FOR MY FAMILIAR, CRISIS GIRLS, HIGH-RISE INVASION, and MONONOKE SHARING
(LOS ANGELES, May 19, 2017) – Seven Seas Entertainment is proud to announce the upcoming print and digital releases of six new manga series, ranging from supernatural slice of life to survival horror!
- MaMaMa: Magical Director Mako-chan’s Magical Guidance by OKAYADO of Monster Musume and 12Beast
- DNA Doesn’t Tell Us, aka DNA wa Oshietekurenai by Mintarou
- Sorry For My Familiar by Tekka Yaguraba
- Crisis Girls by Hiroaki Yoshikawa
- High-Rise Invasion, aka Tenkuu Shinpan by Tsuina Miura (of Ajin: Demi-Human) and Takahiro Oba
- Mononoke Sharing by coolkyoushinja of Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid
“We’re excited to expand our line-up with this new batch of dynamic titles,” says Seven Seas publisher Jason DeAngelis. “Some are by mangaka already beloved by our audience, and the rest are by mangaka we’re eager to introduce.”
Seven Seas will publish the MaMaMa: Magical Director Mako-chan’s Magical Guidance one-shot and the DNA Doesn’t Tell Us, Sorry For My Familiar, Crisis Girls, and Mononoke Sharing manga series in print and on digital platforms as single volume editions; High-Rise Invasion will be published in print and digitally as two-in-one omnibus editions. The titles will be released starting in January 2018.
About Seven Seas Entertainment
Established in 2004, Seven Seas Entertainment specializes in bringing the best of Japanese manga to North American audiences, and producing original comics, graphic novels, and youth literature. Seven Seas is distributed by Tor/Macmillan. For more information, visit the newly relaunched sevenseasentertainment.com