This contains information for a press release from GUNGHO
GUNGHO ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA ANNOUNCES MAJOR UPDATES COMING TO THE HIT FREE-TO-PLAY GAME LET IT DIE
EL SEGUNDO, Calif. – April 11, 2017 – GungHo Online Entertainment America took to Twitch last night with Game Director Hideyuki Shin to announce all-new updates coming to Grasshopper Manufacture’s irreverent free-to-play title, LET IT DIE, including new areas, tougher fighters, timed decals, new events and more coming later this year.
Announced was an all-new area in the Tower of Barbs and an updated Tokyo Death Metro Version 2 hitting this year. GungHo also revealed the first of the 4 FORCEMEN, White Steel, who is coming to LET IT DIE at the end of the month, in addition to the all-new Chokufunsya Event titled Precious Metal Madness, beginning on April 13 and ending on April 27. LET IT DIE will see the inclusion of new 6-star fighters, and highlighted in yesterday’s broadcast was Tokyo’s dominance in the Tokyo Death Metro, overtaking California for the #1 spot in win-rate.
Complete list of planned updates:
- An all-new area in the Tower of Barbs
- New 6-star fighters
- Tokyo Death Metro Version 2
- Precious Metal Madness, a weapon and armor crafting Chokufunsya event for beginners and intermediate players (April 13-27)
- New RG Series: Specialized RAGE-inspired weapons
- New Skill Decals offered for a limited time only (April 15-17)
For further details, watch the LET IT DIE developer livestream here: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/134832219